Amazon Fire Tablet
How to Install and Use Google Meet on Amazon Fire Tablet
Google Meet is a freemium video conferencing service that can be used by anyone with a Google account. The free version of Google Meet lets you host or join a meeting with 100 participants and a video call for 60 minutes. To extend the time and participants count, you need to subscribe to the premium plan. Google Meet is not compatible with Fire Tablet. The only way to install Google Meet on Amazon Fire Tablet is by using the sideloading method.
Google Meet: Premium Plans 💰
If you want to get more features of Google Meet, you need to subscribe to any of the Google Workspace plans. You can buy the premium plans on the official website. By getting a subscription, you will get access to all the premium services of Google, including Google Meet.
- Business Starter – $6/user (1 month).
- Business Standard – $12/user (1 month).
- Business Plus – $18/user (1 month).
- Enterprise – To know the pricing of this plan, you need to contact Google Sales Team.
How to Install Google Meet on Fire Tablet
Google Meet app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, you need to install the Google Play Store on Fire Tablet to download Google Meet.
Download Google Play Store on Fire Tablet
Fire Tablet will not allow you to install any unofficial apps. However, you can tweak some Settings to install the Google Play Store.
1) Open the Settings on your Fire Tablet.
2) Go to Security and Privacy option under Settings.
3) Scroll down to Apps from Unknown Sources and toggle it On.
4) Open the Amazon Silk browser on your Fire Tablet.
5) Go to any APK website and download the APK files given below.
6) After downloading the APK Files, open the Docs app on your Fire Tablet.
7) Tap the Hamburger icon and select Download displayed under the Local Storage heading.
8) Select the Local Storage tab at the top right.
9) Tap and install the APK files in the same order listed above.
10) Restart your Fire Tablet after installing the APK Files chronologically.
11) Now, you can see the Google Play Store on the home screen.
Install Google Meet on Fire Tablet using Google Play Store
The step to install Google Meet on a Fire tablet using the Google Play Store is as follows.
1) Open the Google Play Store on your Fire Tablet and sign in with your Google account.
2) Search for the Google Meet app on the Play Store.
3) Select the Google Meet app from the search results.
4) Now, tap the Install button to download the app on Fire Tablet.
5) After installation, select Open to launch the Google Meet app.
6) If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
7) Now, you can join or host a meeting on Fire tablet with Google Meet.
Other Amazon Fire Tablet Guides:
- How to Install YouTube on Amazon Fire Tablet.
- How to Download Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet.
- How to Stream Showbox on Amazon Fire Tablet.
- How to Watch Netflix on Amazon Fire Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Google Meet is not available in the Amazon App Store.
Yes. The time limit on Google Meet is given below.
* 1 to 1 Calls – 24 hours.
* Calls with 3 or more than 3 persons – 60 minutes.
The premium Google Meet users can add up to 500 participants.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Activate NBA on Streaming Devices and Smart TVs
- How to Install and Activate Sling TV on Xbox One
- How to Use ChatGPT to Create Quiz Questions
- How to Activate History Channel on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Set Up and Use NordVPN on Apple TV [4 Ways]
- How to Change Your TikTok Password
- How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick / Fire TV
- Is Streaming Technology As Good For Gaming As It Is For TV?
- Honey Bee IPTV: Watch 20,000+ Live TV Channels at $14.99/month
- How to Install & Activate Vudu on Firestick