Amazon Prime Video has secured an unavoidable place in the streaming world. The content library of Amazon Prime Video expands every month with new releases. It also provides live TV channels and comedy stand-up shows for on-demand streaming. Prime Video offers movies, TV shows, and series in multiple languages with subtitle support. You can install the Prime Video on any streaming device from the App Store. Installing Amazon Prime Video on Xbox 360 is a great way to stream and view on-demand movies and shows in HD quality on your TV.
Prime Video Membership
The 7-day free trial is the fastest way to own a Prime Video subscription. Prime Video offers free Two-Day Delivery (and Same-Day Delivery where available), Unlimited reading with Kindle Unlimited, music streaming with Amazon Music, and photo storage with Amazon Photos. You can also cancel it within 7 days and no charges are applicable.
Prime Membership costs $12.99/Month and $119/Year. You can also subscribe only to Prime Video for $8.99 per month.
How to Install Amazon Prime on Xbox 360
1) Switch on your Xbox 360 console and connect to the internet network.
2) Go to the home screen and select the Apps menu using the Xbox 360 controller.
3) Choose the Search option and look for the Amazon Prime Video app.
4) Select Install to download the Amazon Prime Video app on the Xbox console.
5) Click Open to launch the Prime Video app and log in with your Amazon Account Credentials.
6) Choose the content to stream on the Xbox 360 console.
Related: How to Watch Amazon Prime on PS4
How to Get Amazon Prime Video on Xbox One
(1) Launch your Xbox One and connect it to the Internet.
(2) On the home screen, select Store to launch.
(3) Select the Search icon and enter Amazon Prime Video in the search bar.
(4) Choose Prime Video from the search results and select Get to download and install Amazon Prime Video on Xbox One.
(5) Go back to the home screen and select My games & apps.
(6) Select the Amazon Prime Video app to open and select Sign in.
(7) Enter your Amazon Prime Video credentials to sign in to your account.
(8) Select Videos you want and enjoy watching them on Xbox One.
How to Use Amazon Prime on Xbox 360 and One
Amazon Prime has different tabs on the home screen to get into the desired content instantly. You can use the D-Pad directional keys or the Analog Stick Left to navigate between screens.
The default home screen suggests you recommended movies and shows. It also has your Watchlist and your Video Library.
This is the search screen where you can search for any movie or show. The results would be distributed on the home screen.
The Prime Movies tab would show all popular movies. You can also filter the genre and find all popular movies in that Genre.
The Prime TV Shows tab would show all TV shows. You can also filter based on popularity, genre, Editor’s choice, and kid-friendly content.
The help screen would let you browse through all the Know-How? How-To?
The Settings tab lets you change Account Settings and configure your Kinetic Tuner. The Kinetic Tuner lets you control the Prime Video through gestures.
Thus, you can enjoy streaming the Prime Video content on your Xbox 360 console. There is also an option to buy or rent movies and TV shows in the Prime Video app. In case of any queries with the above procedure, please mention them in the comments section below.
Why do You need a VPN?
Due to certain reasons, some of the movies, TV shows, and originals available in the Amazon Prime app are geo-restricted in certain countries. For example, if you stream US prime content from outside the country, you will get an error message stating that “This title is not available in your location.” To avoid this, you must install a VPN on your Xbox. VPN or Virtual Private network routes your internet traffic through an intermediary server in a location of your choice and makes it appear that you’re somewhere else. Along with that, it also encrypts your traffic to make sure that no one tracks your online activities.
- Select the best VPN and install it on your Xbox. Since Xbox doesn’t have dedicated Android apps, you have to follow other methods to access VPN on Xbox. Check out how to access/use VPN on Xbox consoles?
- Launch the VPN and connect to the server where the particular Prime video is accessible.
- Now, open the prime video app and stream that geo-restricted media without any hassle.
Selecting the best VPN to unblock the Amazon prime geo-restriction is always a difficult task. Hence, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN. It is the fastest VPN available on the market to bypass the geo-restrictions created by Amazon prime or any other streaming services.
Amazon Prime Video is no more available for Xbox 360, and the support has ceased from November 2021. But you can use the Amazon Video or Amazon Instant Video app, which comes bundled with Xbox 360 console, and use it to log in, with some features limited.
When the Amazon Prime Video app is not working on Xbox 360, you can restart the Xbox 360 Console. You can update the Xbox 360 and Amazon Prime Video app. At last, you can try to reset the Xbox 360 device.
The Amazon Prime Video app is available on the Xbox One device and you can download it for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV