Amazon Prime Video
How To Watch Amazon Prime Video on Firestick?
Amazon Prime Video is the most renown video streaming app in the world. It can be used on Amazon Fire Stick to stream dozens of movies and TV shows. You will be able to purchase or rent TV shows, movies, and Amazon Exclusives. At no additional cost, those Prime members can stream a vast library of TV shows and movies. Selected movies, titles, and TV shows can be downloaded to watch it in the offline mode. You can watch the first episode of the chosen tv show at free of cost. Amazon Prime Video has never failed to let its users stream regional movies and tv shows. During the playback, the Prime user can view the IMDB data of the actor, songs, and more other information about the video. Let us discuss on how to watch Amazon Prime Video on Firestick in this post.
How To Watch Amazon Prime Video on Firestick
Anyone with Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership can stream movies and tv shows on Firestick.
It is essential to register your Fire TV with Amazon Prime membership. To do so,
- Go to Settings from the Firestick menu.
- Click on My Account option.
- Choose Register option shown on the screen.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials or create a new account, choose a payments method and confirm the purchase.
Note: Your Firestick comes preregistered with the user id which you used to purchase. You can change the mail ID by following the above methods as well.
You may also like: How to install Filelinked on Firestick?
Steps To Watch Amazon Prime Video on Firestick
To access Amazon Prime Video on Fire TV, you must have an Amazon account. Create one if you don’t have.
Step 1: Initially, you must sign in to Prime Video app by using the Amazon account information.
Step 2: On the home page of Prime Video, you should browse for the titles from the featured category. Alternatively, you can use the Search icon to find a title.
You can even choose a TV show or movie from the top menu.
Step 3: Click on a TV show or movie from the search result to open it.
Step 4: Choose Watch Now option to start streaming the video on Firestick.
You may also like: How to Stream Hulu on Firestick?
If you wanted to stream the latest movies, TV shows, and Amazon Original Series at low cost, then Prime Video seems to be a better option. Need not wait for a long time to stream your favourite contents. Instead, get Amazon Prime Video to watch everything you love streaming on your Fire TV. It is all about legal materials, and you can, therefore, view your favourite contents any time anywhere.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. Share your queries, feedback, and comments in the section below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV