AllConnect is a casting app developed by Tuxera Inc. This app lets you share media files, such as images, audio, videos, etc., from your Android Phone to any streaming device or Smart TV. The AllConnect app is completely free to use, and it is only available as an APK file. To get this app, you need to sideload the AllConnect APK file on your device. Before casting media using the AllConnect app, connect the Android Phone and Firestick/Android TV to the same WiFi.
How to Sideload AllConnect APK on Android Phone
1. On your Android device, locate the Google Chrome app and long-press the Chrome icon.
2. Click the Info icon (i) from the menu.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Select Install unknown apps → Enable Allow from this source.
4. After enabling the option, go to any APK website and download the AllConnect APK file.
5. Next, tap on the downloaded APK file and follow the on-screen procedures to install the AllConnect app on your Android device.
How to Get AllConnect App on Android TV
1. On your Android TV, go to Settings and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Next, click on Security & Restrictions option.
3. Now, choose the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
4. After enabling, go to Play Store and install the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. Open the Downloader app and enter the AllConnect APK URL. Then, click the Go button.
6. Once the APK is downloaded, tap Install to add the app.
How to Download AllConnect APK on Firestick
1. On your Firestick device, click the Find icon and type Downloader on the search bar.
2. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the downloader app on your Firestick device.
3. Now, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps.
4. Then, click on Downloader and enable it.
5. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick. Enter the APK link of the AllConnect app and hit the Go button.
6. The Downloader app will download the APK file on your Firestick device.
7. Now, tap the Install button on the installation screen to add the AllConnect app to your Firestick.
How to Use AllConnect App to Cast Media Files
To mirror your Android Phone screen on Firestick, you need to enable the Mirroring option on your Fire TV. To do it, refer to the steps below.
Go to Settings → Display & Sounds → Enable Display Mirroring.
1. Launch the All Connect app on your Android TV / Firestick and Android Phone.
2. Make sure to connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
3. Once launched, you will see the screen given in the image below.
4. From the list of devices, select your Android TV or Firestick name.
5. Within seconds, your Android Phone screen will be mirrored on your TV.
6. Play any media content on the Android Phone and stream it on a big screen.
No, the AllConnect app is not available on the Play Store.
No. The AllConnect app is not legal and safe to use.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.