CucoTV is a free streaming application that includes plenty of movies and TV series. Most of the content on this service can be streamed up to 1080p quality. CucoTV is only available as an APK file. To install the Cuco TV app on your Android device or Firestick, you need to sideload the CucoTV APK file. By installing the CucoTV app on your device, you can download any video content in HD quality and can stream them offline anytime. If you are looking for a way to watch the latest movies for free, CucoTV APK is the best app to pick.
Note: Since you are sideloading the CucoTV app, it is recommended to set up a VPN to protect your data and privacy.
How to Install CucoTV APK on Android Phone
1. On your Android Phone, navigate to Settings.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Click the Security & Privacy option.
3. Locate and enable the option Install unknown apps.
4. Launch a browser on your Android device and download the latest CucoTV APK file from any APK website of your choice.
5. Once downloaded, tap the APK file and click the Install button.
6. You may get notified as Blocked by Play Protect.
7. Click on Expand Details and hit the Install Anyway option.
8. After installation, launch the CucoTV app from the home screen.
9. Play any video on the app and stream it on your handheld device.
How to Get CucoTV APK on Android TV
Make sure to turn On Unknown Sources before sideloading the app on your Android TV.
1. Switch On your Android TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Go to the Device Preferences and select the option Security and Restrictions.
3. Now, turn On the Unknown Sources option.
4. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
6. After the installation, launch the Downloader app and click on the Allow button.
7. On the URL box, enter the CucoTV APK link and hit the Go button.
8. Once the CucoTV APK file is downloaded, hit Install.
9. Launch the CucoTV app after installation and stream your desired movie on a big screen.
How to Sideload CucoTV APK on Firestick
Like Android TV, you can use the Downloader app on Firestick to sideload the CucoTV APK.
1. Turn On your Firestick device and connect it to the WiFi.
2. Go to the Settings section on your Firestick and click the My Fire TV option.
3. Select the Developer Options and hit the option Install unknown apps.
4. Locate the Downloader app and turn it ON.
5. Navigate to the home screen and hit the Find icon.
6. On the search bar, enter and search for the Downloader app.
7. Pick the CucoTV app from the search results and tap the Download icon to install the app on Firestick.
8. Once installed, launch the app and navigate to the Home tab.
9. Fill in the CucoTV APK link in the URL bar and tap Go.
10. After downloading the APK file, click Install and follow the on-screen procedures to download the app.
11. Launch the CucoTV app on your Fire TV and stream your desired TV shows.
How to Fix CucoTV Not Working Issue
If you have any trouble installing or streaming the CucoTV app on your device, make use of the troubleshooting fixes listed below.
- Connect the device to a proper Internet connection.
- Force quit the CucoTV app and relaunch it again.
- Disable the Ad-blocker if you have enabled it on your device.
- Clear the CucoTV app cache.
- Uninstall and re-install the CucoTV APK.
- Restart your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. CucoTV is free to download and use.
No. CucoTV is an illegal streaming app.
Yes. CucoTV is officially shut down. You can download the CucoTV app from third-party websites.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.