AllCast is a casting application that lets you stream media files (pictures, audio and videos) from your Android mobile/tablet to Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, WDTV, Smart TVs, Chromecast and other DLNA Renderers. Along with casting locally stored media files, you can also stream media from cloud services like Google Drive, Instagram, Dropbox and Google +. Most of the Android devices have a built-in cast feature to stream the media files. But some of the devices with the older Android version doesn’t have cast feature to stream the media. That’s where the AllCast apk is very helpful. It is supported on all devices running Android 4.0 and up. In this article, we will show how to install and use AllCast app on Android mobiles/tablets.
NOTE: AllCast App has only 5-minute viewing limit on images and videos. You need to download the AllCast Premium app ($4.99) for unlimited access.
How to Install AllCast Apk on Android devices?
AllCast app is officially available on the Google Play Store. Users can install this app on their Android device with ease.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for AllCast.
- Select the AllCast app from the search results.
- Tap Install.
- After installation, tap Open.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Search for AllCast Apk.
- Download the installer file for Allcast App from the third-party websites like Apkpure, apkmirror.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Click Install and wait for a few minutes.
- After installation, launch the app and cast your media files.
How to Cast Media Files from Android using AllCast?
To cast media files from your Android device to another streaming device, you need to connect both the devices (Android & receiving device) to the same WiFi network. Now, follow these simple steps to cast media files from Android.
#1: Launch AllCast App on your Android.
#2: On the home screen, the application will search for the nearby devices that are connected to the same WiFi network.
#3: From the search results, select the name of the device where you need to cast the media files.
#4: Now, tap Allow to access your locally stored media files.
#5: Once the connection was made, select and cast the media that you want.
#6: The selected media will be cast on the streaming device.
These are the steps required to cast media files from an Android device to any streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick and more. If you need an alternative for AllCast, you can use either AllConnect or LocalCast app. Download the app and enjoy watching your local media files on the bigger screens of TV.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
- How to Cast Foxtel Go on Chromecast 
- How to Install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi 18.4 Leia 
- How to Install Miami Grice Kodi Addon 
- How to Install Megabox HD on Firestick 
- How to Install Gears Reloaded TV on Firestick 
- How to Install Popcorn Time on Chromebook 
- How to Download and Install Popcorn Time on Roku 
- 10 Best Chromecast Apps  You Must Download
- Best Apps for Firestick 2019 | Must Have Apps
- Best Movie Apps to stream free Movies in 2019
IPTV5 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [Updated 2019]
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App for Firestick? 2019
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Updated 2019
Android8 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android | 2019 Latest
How to3 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku? 2019 Updated
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Chromecast9 months ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast? 
Apple TV8 months ago
Best IPTV Player for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV in 2019