Amazon Music is a digital music streaming platform operated by Amazon Inc. There are over 40 million songs are available to stream. Users love to use Amazon Music because of the customization and categorization of the music they provide. Also, it is the first music application to sell music without digital rights. If they are an Amazon Prime customer, they will get Amazon Music for $7.99/month. For non-prime members, you can get Amazon Music for $9.99/month. Users can listen to Amazon Music on different devices like Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Android, and iOS devices. The following section will show the procedure to play Amazon Music on your TV screen via Apple TV.
How to Install Amazon Music On Apple TV
1. Setup your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Open the App Store.
3. Select the Search icon.
4. In the search Bar, type Amazon Music and search for it.
5. Choose the Amazon Music app from the search result.
6. Select the Get tab to install the Amazon Music.
How to Activate Amazon Music With Your Account
1. Open the Amazon Music application. An Activation Code will display on your screen.
2. Go to amazon.com/code on a smartphone or PC browser. Log in to your Amazon account.
3. Enter the activation code and click on Continue.
4. Now, wait for the Amazon Music app on Apple TV to load its music content.
6. Select and play the music that you want to listen to.
Your devices (iPhone/iPad and Apple TV) must be connected to the same WiFi network for this method.
1. Install Amazon Music from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. On your iOS device, select the Screen Mirroring option from the control panel.
3. Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the Amazon Music application and log in to your Amazon account.
5. Select the music that you want to play on your Apple TV.
Amazon-operated music streaming platform has more than 40 million songs to listen from. There are a variety of collections for its users. You can be one of the users by installing Amazon Music on your Apple TV. So, grab this opportunity to access Amazon Music.
If you have any doubts, feel free to mention them in the comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger