How to Install and Stream Crave on Apple TV
You must have already tried popular streaming services like Hulu and Sling TV on Apple TV. However, if you want to try a new streaming service for a change, you can try the Crave platform. You can watch popular movies, TV shows, HBO originals, and blockbusters with the Crave platform. Also, you can watch media content like horror, romance, thriller, comedy, and kid’s content on demand. With the availability of the Crave app on your Apple TV, you can stream the Crave platform easily.
How to Stream Crave on Apple TV
The Crave app is only available inside the Canadian region. So, you need to use a VPN on Apple TV to install and access the Crave app if you are from outside Canada. Then, you can follow the steps below to get the Crave app.
1) Go to your Apple TV home screen and find the App Store. Then, open it.
2) Click on the Search icon from the upper right corner.
3) Type and search for the Crave app using the virtual keyboard.
4) Then, locate the Crave app from the search results.
5) Select the Get button to install the Crave app.
6) Now, the Crave app will be installed within minutes.
Related – How to watch Crave on Roku
How to Activate Crave on Apple TV
Installation of Crave app is not enough; you still need to activate the Crave app to stream on it. So, follow the steps below to activate the Crave app on Apple TV.
1) After the Crave app is installed, select the Open button to launch it.
2) If the Activation Code is not displayed on the screen, select the Sign-in button. Also, note down the Activation Code.
4) To activate the Crave app, visit the activation link crave.ca/apple on any web browser.
5) You can either Sign in with your crave account or TV Provider account.
6) Then, enter the Activation Code and click on Submit.
7) Finally, you have activated the Crave app.
8. Now, you can enjoy watching any of your favorite movies and TV shows on your Apple TV.
How to AirPlay Crave to Apple TV
Another method to Stream Crave on Apple TV is using the AirPlay feature from your iOS devices. And the steps to AirPlay Crave are as follows.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) In your iPhone or iPad, open App Store and install the Crave app.
3) Then, go to the Control Centre and select Screen Mirroring.
4) Select your Apple TV to initiate the AirPlay request.
5) Allow the AirPlay request on your Apple TV if required.
6) Now, open the Crave app and Sign in to your account.
7) Select any of your favorites and watch on your Apple TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Crave
Crave App Not Working on Apple TV: Possible Fixes
Whenever you cannot access Crave TV, you shall try out the below fixes.
- Find out if there are any issues with your internet. You can even try resetting the WIFI router.
- Enable or disable the VPN to check if the issue gets resolved.
- It is essential to use the right subscription or log-in details.
- Try clearing the cache of your Apple TV.
- When Crave is not working after the activation, you should check for the internet issue or server outage.
- Update Crave app on Apple TV if there is any latest version of the app available.
- You can even check and update Apple TV firmware with the latest version.
- When nothing works, you shall reset Apple TV to factory settings.
- Lastly, you can visit the support site to resolve the Crave TV Apple TV problems.
Yes, you can download your favorite movies and TV shows using Crave and watch them offline.
The downloaded titles will be available to watch for 15 days. After 15 days, the downloaded movies and TV shows will be removed.
Yes, Crave app is available on Apple TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Activate NBA on Streaming Devices and Smart TVs
- How to Install and Activate Sling TV on Xbox One
- How to Use ChatGPT to Create Quiz Questions
- How to Activate History Channel on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Set Up and Use NordVPN on Apple TV [4 Ways]
- How to Change Your TikTok Password
- How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick / Fire TV
- Is Streaming Technology As Good For Gaming As It Is For TV?
- Honey Bee IPTV: Watch 20,000+ Live TV Channels at $14.99/month
- How to Install & Activate Vudu on Firestick