Fox Sports is a US-based streaming service that consists of both live and on-demand sports content. This service comprises popular sports like NFL, FIFA, NASCAR, PBC, College Sports, WWE SmackDown, and more. You can easily install the Fox Sports app from the App Store on Apple TV (tvOS 14.0 or later). Alternatively, you can cast Fox Sports videos on your TV from your iPhone or iPad. If you cannot access this service in your region, install a VPN on Apple TV and connect the VPN server to the US location to unblock the geo-restrictions.
How to Get Fox Sports on Apple TV
The below installation steps are only applicable for Apple TV 4th generation or later models.
1. On your Apple TV, launch the App Store.
2. Type and search for the Fox Sports app.
3. From the search results, pick the Fox Sports app.
4. Click the Get button to download the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Apple TV
After downloading the Fox Sports app, you need to activate it to access its contents.
1. Launch the Fox Sports app on your TV.
2. Click on the Activate TV option.
3. An Activation Code will be displayed on the TV screen.
4. From any web browser on your computer, visit the Fox Sports activation website (https://go.foxsports.com/).
5. In the provided space, enter the Activation code.
6. Check if the code is correct, and click Submit.
7. Further, Sign in using your TV Provider login details.
8. The Fox Sports app will be activated. Play any sports video or FIFA World Cup match and enjoy streaming it on your Apple TV.
How to AirPlay Fox Sports on Apple TV
You can also cast Fox Sports videos on AppleTV from your iPhone or iPad. If you are using AppleTV 3rd generation or earlier models, use the below to stream Fox Sports videos.
1. Connect your iPhone/ iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. If you don’t have the Fox Sports app, install it on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and sign in to your account.
4. Play any sports video on the Fox Sports app.
5. Further, click on the AirPlay icon in the media player.
6. Choose your Apple TV from the list.
7. The video playing on the Fox Sports mobile app will appear on your TV.
How to Fix Fox Sports Not Working on Apple TV
If the Fox Sports app is not working properly and shows a loading screen for a long time, refer to the below troubleshooting steps to fix it.
- Check the Internet connectivity and connect the Apple TV to stable WiFi.
- Close and reopen the Fox Sports app.
- Update the app on your Apple TV.
- Check for any tvOS updates and update your Apple TV to the latest version.
- If the problem persists, restart your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get Fox Sports from the App Store on Apple TV.
Fox Sports doesn’t offer any free trial. You need to use your pay-TV subscription details to access the Fox Sports content.
Yes. You need to activate Fox Sports on tvOS to access its videos.
With streaming services like Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, and Vidgo, you can watch Fox Sports without a cable TV provider.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free
- How to Use Popcorn Time Addon on Stremio
- Can I Get Free Trial on Course Hero?
- How to Install Dailymotion on Samsung Smart TV
- Pikashow APK: Installation Guide for Android Devices and Firestick
- How to Get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV [Possible Ways]