Funimation is an American-based entertainment company operated by Sony. It is involved in distributing various dubbed anime series and movies. Funimation first started its journey by dubbing Dragon Ball Z to Cartoon Network in the ’90s. It later now moved to distribute the dubbed anime contents. Apart from distributing anime, users can also buy action figures and other products on its official site. To expand its business, Funimation bought Crunchyroll from AT&T in 2021. Funimation is supported in Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Android, and iOS devices. You can download the Funimation application from any one of the supported devices, and you have to subscribe to a plan to access the application.
The three plans offered by Funimation are:
- Premium Plus
- The third plan is Premium Plus Ultra
- It is offered at $7.99/month.
- You will get an ad-free access to its contents.
- Also, you can stream up to two devices simultaneously.
2. Premium Plus
- It is offered at $9.99/month.
- You can connect up to five devices simultaneously.
- You will get special access to member-only events.
3. Premium Plus Ultra
- This plan is offered at $99.99/year.
- You will receive a gift in accordance with Funimation’s anniversary.
- Shipping charges will not applicable for you when you purchase on its platform.
How to Install Funimation On Apple TV
1. Set up your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the App Store from the home screen.
3. Select the Search icon.
4. In the search Bar, type Funimation and search for it.
5. Choose the Funimation app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install it.
7 After installation, log in to your account to stream the avorite anime title.
Related: How to Stream Funimation on Roku
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Funimation
1. Install the Funimation app from the App Store.
2. Login with your account.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Panel.
4. Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices to connect.
5. Relaunch the Funimation app.
6. Select an anime show to watch on Apple TV.
There are a lot of anime fans worldwide. Animes like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z will provide endless entertainment even for adults. So, if you want to watch anime, you can choose the Funimation platform. You can get a subscription from its official website to stream its contents.
Also, you can use the comments section to ask your doubts.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch