PlayStation Vue is a streaming application that lets you stream live TV, local news, movies and live sports on PS4, PS3, Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Firestick, Nvidia Shield. Developed by Sony, it is a subscription-based streaming service. In this article, we will show how to install and activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV.
You can purchase the subscription package directly from the official website of PlayStation Vue. There are four subscription packages available in PlayStation Vue.
- Access ($49.99/month) – Popular Live TV Channels
- Core($59.99/month) – Sports + Popular Live TV Channels
- Elite ($69.99/month) – Movies + Sports + Popular Live TV Channels
- Ultra ($84.99/month) – Movies + Sports + Premium Channels
Related: How to stream Netflix on Apple TV?
The service is accessible only in the US. You can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access this service outside the US. Read further and know how to access this popular streaming service on Apple TV.
(NOTE: PlayStation Vue is only available for Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K)
How to Install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
PlayStation is officially available on App Store. Hence, you can download the app without any hassle.
#1: Launch your Apple TV and navigate to App Store.
#2: Search for PlayStation Vue.
#3: Select the PlayStation Vue app and click Install to download the app.
#4: Wait for the installation process to get complete.
#5: Once installed, you can launch the app by selecting the Open menu.
How to Activate PlayStation Vue App?
After installation, you need to carry out a few more configuration procedures to activate the PlayStation Vue app. Before activating your device, you should own a PlayStation Vue user account.
#1: Launch the app.
#2: Select “Activate Your Device.”
#3: A activation code will appear on the screen.
#4: Now, open a web browser on your mobile/PC and visit http://psvue.com/activateappletv.
#5: Enter your PlayStation login credentials and tap Sign In.
#6: Enter the activation code that displayed on the TV and click OK to activate the device.
#7: Now, the PlayStation Vue app on Apple TV will refresh automatically to display the media contents.
Related: How to stream Amazon Prime on Apple TV?
These are the steps required to install and activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. You can also watch PlayStation Vue on the web browsers. But, the dedicated application on Apple TV gives you more flexibility while streaming the movies and Live TV channels. Use a VPN to avoid geo-restriction problems.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail