Google Photos by Google is a photo-sharing and storage service that was launched in 2015. On Google Photos, users can view, edit, save, upload new photos, create new videos, animations, collages, and more. As of now, it offers 15 GB of free storage to use. Further, the resolution limit for the photos is 16MP, while videos are compressed to 1080p. In addition, it can create photo-book collections by grouping pictures based on factors like date, people, and places. Moreover, the app supports Chromecast and Airplay features so that you can view the photos on any big screen. However, Google Photos is not available for Apple TV. So, let’s look at the alternative ways to view the photos on Apple TV.
How to View Google Photos on Apple TV
As said, there is no standalone Google Photos app for Apple TV, so you can use the Airplay feature to view the photos. Before following the steps, make sure that you have connected your iOS device and Apple TV under the same wifi network.
 First, install Google Photos on your iPhone/iPad from App Store.
 Launch the Google Photos app on your iOS device.
 Now, tap the Airplay icon on the app.
 Further, select your Apple TV device from the list of devices available.
 Select the photo that you want to view, and it will display on your Apple TV.
If you don’t see the Airplay icon on the Google Photos app,
 Navigate to Control Centre on your iOS device.
 Select the Screen Mirroring option from there.
 Further, select your Apple TV device. Then, your iOS device screen will mirror on your Apple TV.
 Now, launch the Google Photos app and view the photos on your Apple TV.
How to Set Google Photos as Screensaver
You cannot use this method if you screen mirror your iOS device to view the Google Photos. It is only applicable while Airplay the Google Photos.
1. Select the image that you want to keep as a screensaver.
2. Now, go to Options and select Set as Screensaver.
3. Click Confirm, and the photo will be set as your screensaver.
Related: Simple Guide to Watch Instagram Videos on Roku
Google Photos comes with a fast and powerful search function and lets you create a photo book in just one minute. Further, you can also share photos quickly to any contact, email, or phone number. You will also get advanced editing tools to make your photos the best ones. Hope, the article includes all the information you need. If you have any doubt, tell us through the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail