Twitch is a popular and reliable platform to showcase your gaming and other skills with others. You can live stream on different categories like cooking, artwork creation, talk shows, TV series, and more. As a visitor, you can watch those live streams with the help of the Twitch app on Android, iOS, Xbox Consoles, PlayStation Consoles, Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more. The following guide will show the steps to stream Twitch Videos on Apple TV. Before jumping into the steps, sign up for a Twitch account and follow the broadcasters you want.
How to Sign Up to Twitch
1. Visit twitch.tv on your browser.
2. Click on the Sign-Up tab in the upper right corner of the home page.
3. You can either connect with a Facebook account or fill in the required details and click on Sign Up to create an account.
4. You will receive a confirmation mail once you sign up.
Related: How to Watch Google Play Movies on Apple TV
How to Install Twitch on Apple TV
1. Setup your Apple TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Click the App Store icon from the home screen.
3. Navigate to the Search icon with the help of your remote.
4. Search bar will open on the screen. Type Twitch and search for it.
5. Choose the Twitch application from the search result.
6. Select the Get button.
7 Once the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the Twitch app on Apple TV.
8. Your TV screen will display an Activation code.
9. Now, visit the Twitch Activation Website from your computer and enter the Activation code.
10. Finally, your Apple TV screen will refresh. Now, Sign in with your Twitch account and watch your favorite streamers.
How to Screen Mirror Twitch from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV
For this method, both the devices (iPhone/iPad and Apple TV) must be on the same WiFi network for proper connection.
1. Install the Twitch application from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the Screen Mirroring option from the control panel and select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
3. Open the Twitch application and log in to your account.
4. Select your favorite game and stream the gameplay to watch it on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch Facetime Video Calls on Apple TV
Twitch is a modern application that connects gamers from across the world. However, it is not only for gamers. Because you can use it for other services such as music broadcast and real-life streams. If you are a gaming streamer, you will definitely love its features and services.
You can update your Apple TV to get the latest version of tvOS to fix the audio delay issue.
You can watch the videos and broadcasts on Twitch for free. For ad-free streaming, you shall need to get its subscription plan.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook