How to Get Pandora on Apple TV
Pandora is a freemium music streaming service that includes songs from different genres. All the music content on the Pandora app is free to stream with ads. If you want to listen to the music ad-free, you need to purchase a subscription. By purchasing the subscription, you can download the songs and can stream them offline. Pandora has approximately more than 50 million songs and 600,000 Podcasts episodes. If you’re using an Apple TV, you can easily download the Pandora app from the App Store. In addition, you can listen to Pandora music on tvOS using the screen mirroring method.
How to Install Pandora on Apple TV
#1. Turn On your Apple TV and connect it to an internet connection.
#2. Locate and click the App Store from the home screen.
#3. Hit the Search icon at the top and type Pandora using the virtual keyboard.
#4. Look for the Pandora app in the search results and select it.
#5. Tap the Get button or Download icon to install the app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Pandora on Apple TV
After installing the Pandora app, you must activate the app on tvOS. To do it, follow the steps below.
#1. Launch the Pandora app on your Apple TV.
#2. You will see three options on the screen – Sign in with your Email, Create your New Account and Sign in with Activation Code.
#3. Tap the option Sign in with Activation Code and note down the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
#4. Open a browser on your PC and navigate to the website pandora.com/apple
#5. Enter the code in the box and hit the Activate Now button.
#6. If prompted, sign in to your Pandora account using the necessary login details.
#7. Now, play any Pandora music and listen to it on your Apple TV.
How to Screen Mirror Pandora on Apple TV
You can also mirror the iOS device screen on Mac to stream Pandora music.
#1. Connect the iPhone/iPad and Apple TV to the same WiFi.
#2. Install the Pandora app from the App Store on your iOS device.
#3. Navigate to the Control Center Panel of your iOS device.
#5. Tap the option Screen Mirroring and choose your Apple TV from the list.
#6. The iPhone/iPad screen will be displayed on your Apple TV.
#3. Launch the Pandora app on your iOS device and sign in to your account.
#4. Play your desired song on the Pandora mobile app and stream it on your Apple TV.
How to Fix Pandora Not Working on Apple TV
If you had any error while streaming Pandora on tvOS, follow the below-mentioned solutions one by one,
- Check your internet connection.
- Force close the Pandora app and then reopen the app.
- Update the Pandora app on your Apple TV.
- Uninstall the Pandora app and reinstall it after a few minutes.
- Update your Apple TV firmware to the latest version.
Pandora: Subscription Plans
You can get a Pandora subscription on the official website. Currently, Pandora offers two types of subscription plans. They are listed below. You can also cancel the Pandora plans anytime.
★ Pandora Plus – $4.99/month.
☆ Pandora Premium – $9.99/month.
- Family – $14.99/month.
- Student – $4.99/month.
- Military – $7.99/month.
How to Sign Up for Pandora
#1. Go to the Pandora Sign Up webpage from a browser on your PC and sign in to your account.
#2. Type the mail ID, Password, Birth Year, Zip Code, and Gender.
#3. Hit the Sign Up button again.
#4. Select any subscription plan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
Features of Pandora:
The features and highlights of Pandora are discussed below.
- If you are a paid user of Pandora, you can listen to music offline and can skip music.
- You can create and share playlists on Pandora.
- Pandora is compatible with multiple devices.
- With Pandora, you can create a personalized station for different moods.
- Pandora offers a detailed description of the songs or music.
- Paid subscribers can stream all the music content on Pandora ad-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the Pandora app for free with certain limitations.
Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal are the best alternatives to Pandora. You can download these apps directly from the App Store on Apple TV.
Pandora is cheaper than Spotify.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]