Philo is the best live TV streaming app. It offers you a good collection of entertainment and lifestyle channels to stream. On Philo, you can access more than 63 channels like Animal Planet, BBC America, Cooking Channel, IFC, Lifetime, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, and a lot more. Furthermore, it is a budget-friendly streaming app that costs just $25 per month with a seven-day free trial. You also get additional addons like Starz and Epix. Philo gives you unlimited DVR to record your favorite shows. Philo is compatible with various platforms like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Android TV. With that, learn how to watch Philo on Apple TV from the below section of this article.
Steps to Install Philo on Apple TV
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and click on the App Store icon.
3. Click the Search menu from the top of the App Store.
4. Proceed to select the official app from the search results.
5. Click the Install or Get button to install the app on your device.
6. When the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your login credentials.
8. Finally, start watching the live TV channels with Philo on Apple TV.
Related Guide: How to Install and Watch Dazn on Apple TV
Alternative Way – Airplay Philo TV to Apple TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Make sure that you have installed Philo TV on your iPhone/iPad. If not, download it from the App Store.
2. Connect both devices to the same network connection.
3. Launch the Philo app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the content you want and then tap the Airplay icon at the top-right corner of the media player.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list.
Related Guide: How to Install and Watch Pluto TV on Apple TV
Philo is one of the cheapest bundles for cable channels you can get on the internet. Surely, you will love to stream from Philo on Apple TV. Install the app and enjoy the media content from true crime to lifestyle and scripted drama. Was this article really useful? Share your thoughts about this article in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail