How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
SoundCloud is a freemium music streaming service that consists of more than 300 million songs. It has plenty of music tracks, podcasts, DJ mixes, and more from different countries. SoundCloud allows you to stream all the content for free with ads. If you like to stream the content ad-free, you can get a SoundCloud Go+ subscription ($9.99 per month). Currently, the SoundCloud app is not available for Apple TV. But you can stream and listen to your favorite SoundCloud music by mirroring your iPhone on Apple TV.
Note: You can also cancel the SoundCloud subscription anytime.
How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV [iPhone/iPad]
Ensure that the iPhone and the Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1). Unlock your iPhone or iPad and connect it to a stable internet connection
(2). Launch the App Store on your iOS device and install the SoundCloud app.
(3). Open the SoundCloud app and log in to your account.
(4). Play any song/ music track and navigate to the Control Centre.
(5). Select the Audio tab in the Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
(6). Choose your Apple TV device to start the screen share.
How to Listen to SoundCloud on Apple TV [Mac]
You can also stream SoundCloud on Apple TV from Mac using the Desktop Player. The SoundCloud Desktop Player can be installed on the PC from the browser. It requires a common Wi-Fi connection between Mac and Apple TV.
(1). Turn On your Mac and open a web browser.
(2). Visit the SoundCloud website (https://soundcloud.com/) and sign in with your SoundCloud account details.
(3). Click the Install icon in the Address bar at the top.
(4). Select Install to install the SoundCloud Desktop Player on the Mac.
(5). Launch the SoundCloud app and browse for tracks in the app.
(6). Select any music to play and click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar.
(7). Select your Apple TV to cast the SoundCloud content.
(8) Now, enjoy streaming SoundCloud content on Apple TV.
SoundCloud: Features & Highlights
- It has songs and music tracks created by more than 30 million creators from all over the world.
- You can also upload your own music track on SoundCloud. It acts as an open stage for budding artists to showcase their talents to the public.
- It allows you to create your own playlist.
- This application consists of all types of music genres, including hip-hop, rap, electronic, rock, techno, classical, etc.
- Based on your listening habits, SoundCloud suggests music.
- You can easily find the best music from different genres in the SoundCloud charts.
- SoundCloud has dark mode support.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. SoundCloud is not available in the App Store of AppleTV.
Yes. You can stream SoundCloud for free with certain limitations.
If you are facing issues while mirroring your device, you can follow the steps below to fix the problem.
1. Update the SoundCloud app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Restart Apple TV and try mirroring your device.
3. If nothing works, reset your Apple TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV