- The SoundCloud app is not available for Apple TV in the App Store.
- You need to screen mirror the SoundCloud app using your iPhone or MacBook.
After using all the popular music streaming platforms, I decided to try some unpopular platforms. I installed the SoundCloud app on my smartphone for a week. Then, I decided to use the SoundCloud app on my Apple TV. Unfortunately, the app is not available for Apple TV. So, I screen mirrored the app from my iPhone.
If you want to access the SoundCloud app on your Apple TV, screen mirroring is the only way. Read this entire guide to know how to screen mirror the app to your Apple TV.
How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV [iPhone/iPad]
Ensure that the iPhone and the Apple TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Unlock your iPhone or iPad and connect it to a stable internet connection
2. Launch the App Store on your iOS device and install the SoundCloud app.
3. Open the SoundCloud app and log in to your account.
4. Play any song or music track and navigate to the Control Centre.
5. Select the Audio tab in the Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose your Apple TV device to start the screen mirroring the SoundCloud app.
7. To stop the mirroring, click the Screen Mirroring icon and choose iPhone as the output device.
How to Listen to SoundCloud on Apple TV [Mac]
You can also stream SoundCloud on Apple TV from Mac using the Desktop Player. The SoundCloud Desktop Player can be installed on the PC from the browser. It requires a common WiFi connection between Mac and Apple TV.
1. Open a web browser on your MacBook.
2. Visit the SoundCloud website (https://soundcloud.com/) and sign in with your SoundCloud account details.
3. Choose any of the audio tracks and play it on your Mac.
4. Then, click the AirPlay icon in the Control Centre.
5. Select your Apple TV to cast the audio track.
6. Now, enjoy streaming SoundCloud content on your TV.
SoundCloud: Features & Highlights
- It has songs and music tracks created by more than 30 million creators from all over the world.
- You can also upload your own music track on SoundCloud. It acts as an open stage for budding artists to showcase their talents to the public.
- It allows you to create your own playlist.
- This application consists of all types of music genres, including hip-hop, rap, electronic, rock, techno, classical, etc.
- Based on your listening habits, SoundCloud suggests music.
- You can easily find the best music from different genres in the SoundCloud charts.
- SoundCloud has dark mode support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can stream SoundCloud for free with certain limitations.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.