How to Install and Watch Tubi on Apple TV
Tubi is completely a free service to watch a vast library of movies and TV shows owned by Fox Corporation. It contains movies from production companies like Lionsgate, MGM, Starz, and more. It streams the movies and TV shows in HD quality, and you can create your own playlist of movies and series. The media library will be updated with new shows and movies every Friday. As far as compatibility is concerned, it supports Android, iPhone, and streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, LG Smart TV, Xbox One, and many more. On Apple TV’s 4th and 5th generation devices, you can easily install and watch Tubi from the App Store.
Even though you can stream Tubi content without any registration, it is advisable to sign up for a Tubi account to sync all your watch history and get personalized recommendations. At the same time, the Tubi app on Apple TV needs to be activated with your account to stream the content.
Tubi Subscription Plans & Pricing
Tubi app is free to download and use. Instead, there will be short commercial breaks for about 12-15 minutes while watching TV shows or movies. As per their statistics, you will have 4 to 8 minutes of ads every hour which is far better than the cable networks.
How to Download and Install Tubi on Apple TV
You can easily add apps on Apple TV from the App Store. Here are the steps to add Tubi to Apple TV.
Quick Guide: On Apple TV >> Click App Store >> Select Search >> Type and browse Tubi >> Select Get to Install.
1) Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
2) Click on the Search icon on the top panel.
3) Type Tubi and search for it.
4) Choose the Tubi app from the search results.
5) Then, click on the Get button to download and install it.
5) Once downloaded, launch the Tubi app.
How to Activate and Stream Tubi on Apple TV
By activating the account, you can sync the watch history across different devices. Follow the steps to activate Tubi.
1) Launch the app on Apple TV and hit the Sign-in menu to get the activation code.
2) Now, go to tubitv.com/activate on your PC or smartphone browser.
3) Enter the activation code and then click on Activate.
4) Now, log in to your Tubi account and wait for a few seconds.
5) After successful activation, the Tubi app will display the media content on your TV.
Related Guide: How to Watch Vudu on Apple TV
Alternative Way to Get Tubi for Apple TV
Users with Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation can use the screen mirroring method to connect iPhone or iPad to Apple TV.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2) Download and install the Tubi app from the App Store.
3) Go to Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
4) Select your Apple TV, and the screen will be mirrored on the Apple TV.
5) Now, launch the Tubi app and stream the content you want.
Tubi is a free streaming service, so why don’t we try? In between the movies and shows, you get unskippable ads for a few seconds.
Yes, you can get the app directly from the Samsung App Store on Samsung Smart TV.
Yes, you can stream Tubi for free without any subscription.
Yes, Tubi offers Korean dramas and movies. You can find it under the Foreign Favorite category.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV