Tubi is completely a free service to watch a vast library of movies and TV shows. Tubi contains movies from production companies like Lionsgate, MGM, Starz, and more. It streams the movies and TV shows in HD quality, and you can create your own playlist of movies and series. The media library will be updated with new shows and movies every Friday. As far as compatibility is concerned, Tubi supports Android, iPhone, and streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, and many more. On Apple TV 4th and 5th generation devices, you can easily install and watch Tubi from the App Store.
Even though you can stream Tubi content without any registration, it is advisable to sign up for a Tubi account to sync all your watch history and get personalized recommendations. At the same time, the Tubi app on Apple TV needs to be activated with your account to stream the contents.
Steps to Install and Watch Tubi on Apple TV
1) Turn on your Apple TV and go to App store.
2) On the top panel, click on the Search icon.
3) Type Tubi and search for it.
4) Choose the Tubi app from the search results and then click on Get button to download it.
5) Once downloaded, launch the Tubi app.
6) Hit the Sign-in menu to get the activation code.
7) Now, go to tubitv.com/activate on your PC or smartphone browser.
8) Enter the activation code and then click on Activate.
9) Now, login to your Tubi account and wait for few seconds.
10) After successful activation, the Tubi app on Apple TV will display the media content.
Related Guide: How to Watch Vudu on Apple TV
Users with Apple TV 3rd generation and lower can use this method to watch Tubi.
1) First of all, connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2) Download and install Tubi app from the App Store.
3) Go to Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
4) Select your Apple TV and the screen will be mirrored on the Apple TV.
5) Now, launch the Tubi app and stream the content you want.
Tubi is a free streaming service, so why don’t we try? In between the movies and shows, you get unskippable ads for few seconds. Hope this tutorial provides enough information to watch tubi on Apple TV. If you have any queries, ask us in the command session.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback related to this guide, use the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?