Udemy is a massive open online course shortly known as MOOC that targets professional adults and students. It was founded in May 2010 in San Francisco. Over 45+ million students have registered for the courses on Udemy. It is available in over 190 countries around the globe. Although Udemy is over 10 years old, it has never made a profit since its inception. Udemy helps instructors by providing its course development tools. This helps them to build their own online courses in their preferred topics. By using its development tools, they can upload videos, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, Zip files, Audio, and other things. The official Udemy app is supported on many devices, including Apple TV. You can easily download the app on Apple TV from the App Store.
Features of Udemy
- Udemy offers 185,000+ courses in over 75 languages.
- The learners can watch courses and practice skills at the same time.
- The courses are available for download to learn offline.
- There are 64,000+ instructors in Udemy to teach courses.
- It gives you the latest knowledge available, and it also has Dark Mode to learn in low light conditions.
- Udemy is a Chromecast-compatible app, and it has AirPlay support.
- The app also provides lifetime access to the purchased courses.
- You can verify your doubts by asking questions to your instructors.
How to Install Udemy on Apple TV
(1) Power On your Apple TV and navigate to the Home screen.
(2) Scroll down and select App Store to open it.
(3) Choose the Search icon displayed in the menu bar.
(4) Type Udemy on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) Choose the Udemy app from search results.
(6) Select Get to install Udemy on Apple TV.
(7). Click Open to launch the Udemy app.
(8) Sign in to the app using your account credentials and buy any course. If you have already purchased a course, stream the videos of the course on your Apple TV.
How to create an Udemy Account
(1) Open the browser on the PC/ smartphone.
(2) Visit the official Udemy website and click on the Sign-up option.
(3) Enter the details like Name, Email, and Password and select Sign up.
(4) That’s it. After signing in, choose any course and buy it.
Alternate Method to Stream Udemy on Apple TV
Udemy has in-built AirPlay support. With this feature, you can cast Udemy content on Apple TV from your iOS or Mac device.
How to Cast Udemy on Apple TV using AirPlay [Mac]
(1) Turn On your Mac. Then, connect your Mac and the Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Select the AirPlay icon exhibited in the menu bar.
(3) Click AirPlay To and select your Apple TV from the list. Now, the Mac screen will be displayed on your Apple TV.
(4) Launch the Safari browser on your Mac and type Udemy in the search bar.
(5) Go to the Udemy website and log in to your account using the necessary credentials.
(6) Now, choose any video from the course and stream it on your Mac as well as Apple TV.
How to Cast Udemy on Apple TV using AirPlay [iPhone & iPad]
Before proceeding, you have to connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Unlock your iPhone and connect it to an internet connection.
(2) Download the Udemy app from App Store and launch the app on your iPhone.
(3) Sign in to the app using your account details.
(4) Navigate to the My Courses page and choose any video to cast.
(5) Play any video and click the AirPlay icon at the top.
(6) Select your Apple TV to cast the Udemy video.
(7) Within seconds, the video will appear on your Apple TV screen.
Note: You can also mirror your iPhone or iPad on Apple TV and can stream Udemy on tvOS.
Udemy is the best learning app to learn something at your home from top educators. Take control of your future by signing up for online courses that deliver professional skills and prepare yourself for certificate exams. The Instructors will update courses at no extra cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Udemy is available in the App Store. So, you can easily download the app on Apple TV.
Yes. Udemy has an in-built cast and AirPlay support. With this, you can cast the app to any TV from your smartphone.
Udemy is free to download. But, the courses in the Udemy app are not free. You need to purchase the courses to access its content.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger
- How to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Keep Track of All Your Usernames and Passwords
- How to Watch MeTV on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- The Challenges of Finding Top Talents in IT
- The Importance of Video Subtitles: 5 Reasons Why Subtitles Improve Videos
- Factors That Will Help Choose A Reliable And Safe Platform For Playing Slots