Vimeo is a video streaming app similar to YouTube. The app has a smaller community of creators with quality videos for a wonderful streaming experience. It focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices (4k Ultra HD). The Vimeo app is available in the Apple TV App Store for free installation. Therefore, You can watch Vimeo on an Apple TV streaming device.
Vimeo offers ad-free streaming of videos and you can follow the channels, creators, categories to get their videos on the feed. You can also download the videos on the app for streaming offline. It offers plenty of useful tools for the creators for hassle-free creation and uploading of videos. The Vimeo app also has the live streaming option for the creators.
Guide to Install Vimeo on Apple TV
(1) Press Home on your Apple TV remote and go to App Store.
(2) Select Search in the App Store.
(3) On the search bar, type Vimeo using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the Vimeo app from the search results.
(5) Click Get to install Vimeo on Apple TV.
(6) Select Open to launch the Vimeo app.
Guide to Create Vimeo Account
(1) Search Vimeo in your web browser and visit the Vimeo Website on the PC/ smartphone.
(2) Select Join on the upper right side of the screen.
(3) Enter your Name, Email address, and Password and choose Join with email.
(4) Choose the Plan you want.
(5) You have created your account, but you still need to verify it.
(6) Go to your email account, which you have registered on Vimeo.
(7) Open the mail you received from Vimeo and select Complete Your Registration to complete the verification process.
Related: How to Watch Vimeo on Firestick
Guide to Activate Vimeo on Apple TV
(1) Open the Vimeo app on your Apple TV and select Log In.
(2) You will see an Activation code on your screen.
(3) Open the web browser on the PC and visit the Vimeo Activation website.
(4) Log in with your Vimeo account credentials.
(5) Enter the Activation Code in the given field and select Connect device.
(6) Click on Start Watching to watch the contents of Vimeo.
Related: How to Stream Vimeo on Roku
Alternate Method to Stream Vimeo
The Vimeo app has AirPlay support and thereby, you can stream Vimeo on the Apple TV from iOS devices. You have to connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Install the Vimeo app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
(2) Open the Vimeo app and select the Profile icon on the top right corner.
(3) Sign in with your Vimeo account and select Videos.
(4) Choose any video to play. On the playback screen, tap on the AirPlay icon.
(5) Select your Apple TV from the list of devices and connect to it.
(6) The Vimeo video will appear on your Apple TV screen.
Vimeo app is the best platform to enjoy watching artistic videos. In Vimeo, you can select your favorite categories like Music, Sports, Animation, Travel, and many more. You can create, host, manage your own library and you can also host virtual events.
Related: How to Chromecast Vimeo to TV
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger
- How to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Keep Track of All Your Usernames and Passwords
- How to Watch MeTV on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- The Challenges of Finding Top Talents in IT
- The Importance of Video Subtitles: 5 Reasons Why Subtitles Improve Videos
- Factors That Will Help Choose A Reliable And Safe Platform For Playing Slots