YouTube Music is a music streaming service of YouTube, which is a subsidiary of Google. It is mainly oriented towards one and only music videos. YouTube Music provides songs of many languages in rich audio quality. You can subscribe to YouTube premium for streaming the songs without any ads and it also offers offline streaming. The YouTube Premium costs $11.99 per month and it also has Family Premium for $17.99 per month for five members. You can stream YouTube Music on Apple TV and listen to your favorite tracks with friends.
Features of YouTube Music
- YouTube Music has over 70 million official songs.
- You can explore top charts of music videos from all over the world.
- Watch live performances, covers, remixes that you can’t find anywhere in the world.
- It also provides daily mixes of songs in Discover Mixes and New Release Mixes.
- Stream the playlist of songs depending upon mood such as chill, romance, workout, commute, focus, party, more.
Guide to Stream YouTube Music on Apple TV
The YouTube Music app is unavailable in the App Store to install on the Apple TV. Therefore we have left with the screen mirroring option. You can able to stream YouTube Music on the Apple TV from iOS and macOS devices through AirPlay.
Stream YouTube Music using Mac
Make sure that your Apple TV and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Open your Mac and select the AirPlay icon on the top right side of the screen.
(2) Choose AirPlay To and select your Apple TV from of list of devices.
(3) Go to Safari browser and search for YouTube Music.
(4) Select YouTube Music Official Website.
(5) Log in with your Google Account Credentials.
(5) Choose the song you want and enjoy streaming them on Apple TV.
Related: How to Chromecast YouTube Music
Stream YouTube Music on Apple TV Using iOS
(1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Go to App Store and enter YouTube Music in the search bar.
(3) Choose the YouTube Music app in the App Store.
(4) Click on Get to install the YouTube Music app on your iOS device.
(5) Go to Control Panel and select Screen Mirroring.
(6) Choose your Apple TV from the list of devices.
(7) Launch the YouTube Music app on your Smartphone.
(8) Choose Sign in and enter your Google Account.
(9) Select Videos you want and enjoy watching them on Apple TV.
Related: How to Cancel YouTube Music Subscription
Hence, we have come across the procedure to stream YouTube Music on Apple TV. YouTube Music is available in more than 100 countries around the world. In case if you have any doubts, mention them in the comment section. Visit the Tech Follow Facebook and Twitter pages to look at our tech-related guides.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick