Google Calendar is a user-friendly application that allows you to create and manage all your events, schedules, and reminder. Apple Watch is a popular smartwatch that allows you to monitor heart rate, play songs, set alarms, attend calls, and many more. Unfortunately, Apple Watch doesn’t support Google Calendar due to certain reasons. But you can sync Google Calendar with the Apple Calendar and can manage all the Google Calendar events right from your Apple Watch.
How to Receive Google Calender Notifications on Apple Watch
The primary steps to receive the Google Calender notifications on Apple Watch are below.
How to Pair Apple Watch to iPhone
To sync Google Calendars, you need to pair the Apple Watch to your iPhone. If you haven’t paired the Apple Watch, refer to the steps below.
#1. Pressing the Side button (Digital Crown) for turning On your Apple Watch.
#2. Make sure to keep the watchOS and iPhone close to each other.
#3. Now, you will see a menu on the iPhone screen. Select Continue to proceed.
#4. Keep the Apple Watch in the frame box displayed on the iPhone screen and tap Pair Manually.
#5. Hit the ( i ) icon on the Apple Watch.
#6. Select your Apple Watch name on your iPhone. Now, the Apple Watch displays a six-digit code on the screen.
#7. Enter the code on the iPhone and click the option Set Up as New Apple Watch.
#8. Once paired, follow the steps below to sync your Google Calender on your iPhone.
How to Link and Use Google Calendar on Apple Watch
Before moving into the steps, pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone.
#1. Unlock your iPhone and launch Settings.
#2. Scroll down and select the option Calendar.
#3. On the Calendar settings, tap the option Accounts.
#4. The list of synced accounts will be displayed in the section. Click the Add Account option at the bottom.
#5. Now, choose Google from the list.
#5. Click Continue on the pop-up menu.
#6. Enter your Email ID & password in the required field and click Next.
#7. Tap the toggle button next to the option Calendars.
#8. The events you created on Google Calendar will appear on the iPhone Calendar app.
As long as your watchOS and iPhone are paired, Google Calendar notifications will appear on the watchOS. If you are syncing Google Calendar for the first time, it will take up to 15-20 minutes to complete the sync.
Google Calendar Not Showing on Apple Watch – Best Fixes
If the Google Calendar doesn’t sync with the Apple Calendar on your Apple Watch, use the below troubleshooting steps to fix it.
- The first thing you need to do is to check whether the Apple Watch and iPhone are paired. If it is not paired, the Google Calendar events will not sync to Apple Calendar.
- Then, check the Internet connection on your iPhone.
- Check whether you have enabled the Calenders toggle button of your account.
- Restart the iPhone and try to sync the Google Calendar again.
- Update your iOS and watchOS device.
- Turn Off and On your Apple Watch.
Best Alternatives for Google Calendar
Instead of syncing events, if you want a dedicated Calendar app for Apple Watch, use the Google Calendar alternatives mentioned below.
|Calendar Apps||Apple Watch – App Store|
|24me Smart Personal Assistant||App Store|
|Calendars – Planner & Calendar||App Store|
|Fantastical Calendar||App Store|
|Calendars 5||App Store|
|Tiny Calendar: Planner & Tasks||App Store|
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Google Calendar app is not available for Apple Watch.
To get Gmail on Apple Watch, open the Watch app >> Tap Notifications >> Click the toggle button near the option Gmail.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial