Apple Watch is the best wearable device that allows you to track fitness and health. Apart from health monitoring, you can take screenshots, set alarms, call a person, and more. One of the best features of the watchOS is Siri. Siri helps you to perform various activities with ease. But everyone does not like it. Sometimes, Siri automatically appears when the user does not summon it. If you want Siri to stop listening to your commands or if you want to completely disable the Siri feature on watchOS, this guide is for you. You can easily disable Siri on Apple Watch in the watch settings. In addition, you can also turn Off Siri by using the Watch app on your iPhone.
How to Disable Siri on Apple Watch
#1. Turn ON the Apple Watch and press the Digital Crown.
#2. Select the Settings icon.
#3. Look for the option Siri and click it.
#4. Here, you will find three options.
- Listen for “Hey Siri” – Siri will appear if you say “Hey Siri.”
- Raise to Speak – Siri will be automatically summoned if you raise the watch to speak.
- Press Digital Crown – Siri will wake up when you press the digital crown button on the watchOS.
#5. Choose an option and tap the toggle switch to disable it.
#6. If you want to completely disable Siri, tap the toggle buttons placed near the options Listen for “Hey Siri”, Raise to Speak, and Press Digital Crown.
#7. Finally, tap the option Turn Off Siri to disable Siri on your watchOS device.
How to Turn Off Siri on Apple Watch using Watch App
#1. Launch the Watch app on your iPhone or iPad.
#2. Navigate to the My Watch tab and tap Siri.
#3. Tap the toggle button near the option Listen for “Hey Siri”, Raise to Speak, and Press Digital Crown to disable it.
#4. Instead of disabling all the options, you can choose an option to limit the Siri function.
Note: If Siri is not disabled, unpair your Apple Watch and repair it again.
How to Delete Siri History on the Apple Watch
Siri keeps track of your data and stores it for up to 6 months. You can delete the history by following the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
2. Go to Siri and tap on Siri History.
3. Click on Delete Siri History to complete the deletion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can deactivate Siri on Apple Watch in the device settings or by using the Watch app.
Go to Settings on Apple Watch → Choose General → tap the toggle button near Dictation → Select Turn Off Dictation.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV