Apple Watch is a smartwatch launched by Apple Inc in 2015. It became popular with more than 100 million users around the world. It enhances your way to lead a healthy life with fitness tracking. It can also perform wireless communication with the help of the iPhone you paired with it. However, it has a problem that the screen will be turned off by itself when inactive. To use it each time, you want to turn it on using the digital crown. But, you can choose to always turn on your Apple Watch by changing the settings, or you can make it easy to turn on. The procedure is simple, and we have shown you two ways to turn on your Apple Watch.
How to Turn on Your Apple Watch
You can turn on the device by simply clicking on the side button. But there are alternative ways to keep or make your Apple Watch on. They are:
- Turn on Always on option
- Use the Wake screen option
Related: How to Use WhatsApp on Apple Watch
Turn on Always on Option
1. Open Settings on your Watch to select Display and Brightness on that menu.
2. In the Display and Brightness section, select the always-on option and turn it on.
3. Now, your device will never enter sleep mode, and it will always be turned on.
4. Alternatively, you can use your iOS device connected to your Watch to enable this option in the Watch app.
5. You can set a time to prevent the device from entering sleep mode.
6. To do it, navigate to Settings and select the General option in the settings. In the General menu, select the Wakeup option, and you can set time-based on your preference to turn on the device even when it is inactive.
7. Now, you can set a time or use the “Always on” to turn on the Apple watch.
Related: How to Set Alarm on Apple Watch
Use the Wakeup Screen option
You can turn on your device by simply raising your wrist. To activate this, you have to make some changes in settings. The steps to activate the wakeup screen option are:
1. Go to settings and navigate to the General option.
2. Under the general menu, select Wake Screen.
3. Turn on the wake screen on crown up.
4. Now, you will be able to turn on your device just by lifting your wrist.
These are the methods that you can use to turn on your Apple Watch. Hope you have found this section helpful and interesting. For more such useful article updates, visit techfollows.com regularly.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail