Apple Watch is the best smartwatch that allows you to accomplish several activities. By pairing Apple Watch to the iOS device, you can manage all the activities such as customizing the watch face, setting the alarm, etc., from your iPhone. If you are planning to buy a new watchOS device or if you want to pair the watchOS to another iOS device, you need to unpair the Apple Watch. You can also unpair Apple Watch if you are facing any issues with the device. Unpairing acts as the best troubleshooting step when the watchOS device is not working properly. There are two ways to unpair Apple Watch. You can unpair the watchOS device using the Watch App on your iPhone. In addition to this method, you can also reset the Apple Watch to unpair the watchOS device without iPhone.
How to Disconnect Apple Watch using Watch App
(2) Navigate to the My Watch tab and tap the option All Watches displayed in the top left corner.
(3) Click the Info button next to your Watch name.
(4) Select the option Unpair Apple Watch and hit the option Unpair.
(5) If your Watch is a cellular model, it will display two options on the screen – Keep Plan or Remove Plan. Ignore this step if you are not using a cellular watch.
(6) Enter your Apple ID password and tap Unpair again.
(7) That’s it. Your Apple Watch is disconnected from the iPhone.
How to Unpair Apple Watch Without iPhone
You can disconnect your Apple Watch from an iOS device by resetting the Apple Watch. To do it, follow the steps below.
(1) Turn ON your Apple Watch and press the Digital crown button.
(2) Look for the Settings app and select it from the main menu.
(3) Scroll down, and tap the option, General.
(4) On the next screen, select Reset and click the option Erase All Content and Settings.
(5) Enter the passcode and tap Erase All or Erase All & Keep Plan to reset your Apple Watch.
(6) After reset, your device will be disconnected from your iPhone.
How to Disconnect Apple Watch Without Entering Passcode
(1) Connect your Apple Watch to the charger.
(2) Press and hold down the Side button of your Apple Watch
(3) Once the Power Off screen appears, long press the Digital Crown button until the reset screen appears.
(4) Select the option Reset to reset your Apple Watch.
(5) Once completed, you will find that the Apple Watch is disconnected from your iPhone.
How to Unpair Apple Watch using FindMy
(1) Launch the FindMy app on an iOS or Mac device and use your iCloud credentials to sign in.
(2) Navigate to the Devices tab and select your Apple Watch from the list of devices.
(3) Navigate to the bottom and tap the option Erase This Device.
(4) Tap Continue and follow the on-screen prompts to erase your Apple Watch.
(5) Now, unlock your Apple Watch and connect the Apple Watch to another iOS device.
(5) Now, all the content and settings of your watchOS will be deleted, and the device will be disconnected from your iPhone or iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to reset your Apple Watch to unpair the watchOS without your iPhone.
 Connect your Apple Watch to the charger.
 Long press the Side button.
 Press and hold the Digital crown button and click Reset to reset your watchOS to factory settings.
• Press the Side button on your Apple Watch to power ON the device.
• Keep the iPhone near your Apple Watch.
◘ A pairing menu pops up on the iPhone screen.
◘ Select the Continue button and follow the on-screen prompts to pair the watchOS.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Add Apps on Hisense Smart TV [All Models]
- How to Install and Activate Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV
- How to Add Apps on Toshiba Smart TV [4 Ways]
- How to Get and Activate Hotstar on Sony Smart TV
- Finding New Trends On Tiktok. How Difficult It is?
- How to Install and Watch beIN Sports on Firestick
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- How to Chromecast ITV Hub (ITVX) on Your TV
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Apple TV