How to Get Fibe TV on Apple TV
Fibe TV, also known as Bell Fibe TV, is an IP-based television service in Canada that allows you to watch 500+ channels, including popular American channels like CBC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and more. It also has an extensive on-demand library with amazing shows and movies that are available to be streamed at 4K quality. To use Fibe TV on Apple TV, you need Fibe TV service enabled with a PVR or Satellite TV service. Fibe TV can be directly installed from the App Store on Apple TV that runs on tvOS 12.0 or later.
How to Install Fibe TV on Apple TV
Before installing the app, visit the Bell Aliant support page from your computer’s web browser and Sign Up for an account.
1. Turn On your Apple TV and connect it to stable WiFi.
2. Locate the App Store on your Apple TV home screen and select it.
3. Next, click on the Search option in the App Store.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Fibe TV on the search bar and search for the app.
5. Select the Fibe TV app from the search results.
6. Further, tap the Get button or Download icon on the app info page.
7. Now, the Fibe TV app will be installed on your Apple TV.
8. After installation, launch the Fibe TV app and sign in to your account using the required login credentials.
9. Now, play your favorite TV show and enjoy streaming it on your Apple TV.
Alternate Method to Watch Fibe TV on Apple TV
App Store is not available for third-generation Apple TV or older devices. So, if you are using any of the older tvOS models, you can AirPlay the Fibe TV videos on Apple TV. To do it, refer to the steps mentioned below.
1. Connect the iPhone/iPad and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Fibe TV app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Then, open the Fibe TV app on your iOS device and Sign in to your account.
4. Play any content on the app and click the AirPlay icon on the player screen.
5. Then, select your Apple TV device from the list of available devices.
6. Once the connection is established, the video playing on your iOS device will appear on your Apple TV.
Features of Fibe TV
The salient features of the Bell Fibe TV service are mentioned below.
- It consists of more than 100+ live and on-demand content.
- You can download movies and TV shows to stream them offline.
- This service allows you to pause or rewind live TV content.
- Fibe TV is a Chromecast and AirPlay-compatible app.
- This service is equipped with an EPG guide.
- Some content on the Fibe TV service is available in UHD quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t install the Fibe TV on Apple TV 2nd Generation due to the unavailability of the App Store.
The Fibe TV app may not work due to a low internet connection or an outdated app version. To fix it, connect the Apple TV to a strong WiFi and update the app on Apple TV.
- How to Add and Live Stream MLB on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate ITV Hub (ITVX) on Apple TV
- How to Watch Ted Lasso Season 3 Without Apple TV
- How to Block Ads on Apple TV [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Activate ABC on Apple TV
- How to Add and Watch ESPN on Apple TV
- How to Install and Watch F1 TV [Formula 1] on Apple TV
- How to Add and Listen to iHeartRadio on Apple TV