Football is one of the popular sports that has a huge fan base compared to other sports. Every four years once, FIFA World Cup is conducted. The FIFA World Cup 2022 will be conducted in Qatar. This tournament consists of 64 matches. Each match has 90 minutes duration period. You can live stream FIFA World Cup 2022 using the Fox Sports app. The Fox Sports app is available in the App Store of Apple TV. In addition, you can also cast FIFA World Cup 2022 videos on Apple TV from the Fox Sports app.
How to Create a Fox Sports Account
(1) Open a browser on your mobile or PC.
(2) Visit the Fox Sports website.
(3) Click the Sign in option from the left panel and tap Sign up.
(4) Type your mail ID and password. Then, click the option Sign-Up.
(5) Once signed in, hit the Account tab.
(6) Click the option TV Provider Sign in and select your TV provider.
(7) Now, Sign in with your TV provider login credentials to complete the registration.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV
You can watch the FIFA World Cup on your Apple TV by downloading the Fox Sports application.
(1) Turn On your Apple TV and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
(2) Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
(3) Click the search icon and search for the Fox Sports app.
(4) Select the Fox Sports app from the search results and click the Get button to add the app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Fox Sports to Watch FIFA World Cup
(1) Open the Fox Sports app on your Apple TV.
(2) Tap the option TV Provider Sign in and note down the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
(3) Launch a browser on your mobile or PC.
(4) Go to the Fox Sports website (https://go.foxsports.com/).
(5) Enter the code displayed on your Apple TV screen.
(6) Click the Submit button and log in with your cable TV provider credentials.
(7) Now, refresh the Fox Sports app on Apple TV and watch your favorite FIFA World Cup match on a larger screen.
How to AirPlay FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV
(1) Enable the AirPlay feature on your tvOS. To do it, refer to the below one-line guide.
Go to Apple TV Settings → Click AirPlay and HomeKit → Tap AirPlay → Turn On.
(2) Unlock your iPhone or iPad and connect it to the WiFi network same as your Apple TV.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the App Store on your iOS device.
(4) Select the Sign in button and enter your login credentials.
(5) Select any FIFA World Cup match and play it.
(6) Click the AirPlay icon exhibited on the playback screen.
(7) Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
(8) Now, start streaming the FIFA game on your Apple TV.
Other Streaming Services to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV
FIFA World Cup can also be streamed by installing the below apps on Apple TV.
- TSN on Apple TV.
- BeIN Sports on Apple TV.
- Peacock TV on Apple TV.
- YouTube TV on Apple TV.
- Sling TV on Apple TV.
- Hulu on Apple TV.
FIFA World Cup 2022: Groups and Stadiums
The FIFA World Cup is a football tournament between 32 teams. It has a total of 8 groups. The groups are named in alphabetical order from A to H. Each group has four teams.
FIFA World Cup 2022 will be hosted by Qatar country. Qatar consists of 8 stadiums. All the 64 matches FIFA will be conducted in the stadiums listed below.
- Al Bayt Stadium
- Khalifa International Stadium
- Al Thumama Stadium
- Ahmed Bin Ali Stadium
- Lusail Stadium
- Stadium 974
- Education City Stadium
- Al Janoub Stadium
The finals match will be held in the Lusail Stadium. You can find out the match schedules by visiting the official FIFA website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can watch FIFA World Cup by installing the Fox Sports app on Apple TV.
There are 32 teams participating in the FIFA World Cup 2022.
The FIFA World Cup takes place once in every four years.
- How to Get Travel Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate ITV Hub (ITVX) on Apple TV
- How to Add and Stream Fox Sports on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate TSN on Apple TV
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV
- How to Install and Watch HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Add and Setup Multiple Users on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate ABC News on Your Apple TV