Fox Sports is a US-based streaming service that consists of both live and on-demand sports content. This service comprises popular sports like NFL, NASCAR, PBC, College Sports, WWE SmackDown, and more. By installing the Fox Sports app, you can stream the latest FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV in 4K quality. You can easily install the Fox Sports app from the App Store on Apple TV. Alternatively, you can cast Fox Sports videos on Apple TV from your iPhone or iPad. If you cannot access the Fox Sports service in your region, install a VPN on Apple TV and connect the VPN server to the US location to unblock the geo-restrictions.
How to Get Fox Sports on Apple TV
The below installation steps are only applicable for Apple TV 4th generation or later models.
1. On your Apple TV, launch the App Store.
2. Type and search for the Fox Sports app.
3. From the search results, pick the Fox Sports app.
4. Click the Get button to download the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Apple TV
After downloading the Fox Sports app, you need to activate it to access its contents.
1. Launch the Fox Sports app on your TV.
2. Click on the Activate TV option.
3. An Activation Code will be displayed on the TV screen.
4. From any web browser on your computer, visit the Fox Sports activation website (https://go.foxsports.com/).
5. In the provided space, enter the Activation code.
6. Check if the code is correct, and click Submit.
7. Further, Sign in using your TV Provider login details.
8. The Fox Sports app will be activated. Play any sports video or FIFA World Cup match and enjoy streaming it on your Apple TV.
Alternative Way to Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
You can also cast Fox Sports videos on AppleTV from your iPhone or iPad. If you are using AppleTV 3rd generation or earlier models, use the below to stream Fox Sports videos.
1. Connect your iPhone/ iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. If you don’t have the Fox Sports app, install it on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and sign in to your account.
4. Play any sports video on the Fox Sports app.
5. Further, click on the AirPlay icon in the media player.
6. Choose your Apple TV from the list.
7. The video playing on the Fox Sports mobile app will appear on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Fox Sports app is not working on your tvOS, refer to the below troubleshooting steps.
☆ Check the internet connectivity and connect the Apple TV to a stable WiFi.
★ Close and reopen the Fox Sports app.
☆ Update the app on your Apple TV.
★ Check for any tvOS updates and update your Apple TV to the latest version.
☆ If the problem persists, restart your Apple TV.
Fox Sports doesn’t offer any subscription plans. You need to use your pay-TV subscription details to access the Fox Sports content.
Yes. You need to activate Fox Sports on tvOS to access its videos.
- How to Get and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- How to Install Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get PBS KIDS on Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate CNBC on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TBS on Apple TV
- How to Get Zoom Meeting on Apple TV