How to Watch Apple TV on Firestick / Fire TV
Apple TV is one of the engrossing subscription-based apps developed by Apple. The app is available on most important streaming devices, including Firestick. The Apple TV app was launched for the Firestick on October 24, 2019. i.e., you can now watch your favorite Apple TV Originals on your Firestick if you have a subscription. The Apple TV subscription is $4.99 per month. Also, you can buy and rent movies or episodes of shows from the Apple TV app. As the app has a very simple user interface, you can search for any show with ease on the app.
What to Watch with Apple TV on Firestick
If you have the Apple TV app on your device, you can stream interesting titles in the service. It includes amazing movies, Apple TV Original shows, and documentaries. In addition, you can stream content from HBO, CBS, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, and more services on Apple TV. The app has a simple and pleasant interface that will make it easy to search for content and stream them. The app gives you information regarding your streaming history and information regarding the app on other devices.
How Much is Apple TV a Month
Apple TV costs $4.99/mo after the free trial. However, those who buy a new Apple device might get free access to Apple TV for 3 months.
Which Firestick is Compatible with Apple TV
The following Fire TV devices are compatible with the Apple TV app.
- Fire TV Stick – Basic Edition
- Firestick – Gen 2
- Fire TV Cube (Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3)
- Fire TV Edition (Toshiba 4K and HD, Insignia 4K and HD, JVC HD, FHD, and 4K, Grundig Vision 4K, HD, and OLED4K, Onida HD, and AB/AKAI/Croma UHD.
- Firestick 4K
How to Watch Apple TV on Firestick / Fire TV
Since the Apple TV app is natively available for download in Firestick, let’s discuss how to download it.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option and select the Search option.
2. Type Apple TV in the search bar and search for the app.
3. From the Apps & Games section, choose the Apple TV app icon.
4. Initiate the Apple TV app download by clicking on the Download/Get option on your screen.
5. Wait for the app download to complete and click on Open to launch the app.
6. Go ahead to sign in to the Apple TV app to start streaming your favorite shows.
How to Use Apple TV on Firestick
You can stream your favorite titles from Apple TV on Firestick as follows.
1. Press the Home button on your remote and select the Apps tile.
2. From the list, select the Apple TV app.
Note: You can move the Apple TV app by pressing Menu > Move > Drag the app to the top of your screen.
3. When the Apple TV app loads, select Start Watching.
4. If you want to share the app analytics with Apple, select Send to Apple. If not, simply select Don’t Send.
5. On the screen, you can see options like Watch Now, Movies, TV Shows, Library, Search, and Settings.
6. Select the Settings option and choose Accounts.
7. Click on Sign In and choose to Sign In On Mobile Device/ Sign In On This TV/ Create Apple ID.
Sign In On Mobile Device: If you choose this option, you get an activation code and a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone or visit the activation website. You can activate the app by entering the code in the respective field.
Sign In On This TV: If you choose this option, you can sign in with your Apple ID using the on-screen keyboard.
Create Apple ID: You need to sign in without an existing Apple ID, create a new one. Also, follow the instructions to complete the process.
With the Apple TV app on your Firestick, you can watch interesting shows like Ted Lasso, Severance, Pachinko, Fraggle Rock, Suspicion, and Earth at Night in Color.
Alternative Method: How to Get Apple TV on Firestick from PC
You can install the Apple TV app using a web browser as follows.
1. With the help of a web browser, go to amazon.com/appstore.
2. From the left sidebar, locate your Fire TV and select the checkbox next to it.
3. Find the Apple TV app by searching for it and then selecting it.
4. From the drop-down menu, select the Deliver to option.
5. Find and then select your Fire TV.
Note: If you can’t see your Fire TV, you need to check if you have signed in to the right Amazon account.
6. Next, select the Get App option and wait for the app to complete installation.
7. Finally, check the Apps section of your Firestick to find the Apple TV app and provide the Apple TV login to use your account.
That was all about installing and streaming Apple TV on Fire TV. Since it offers a free trial, you shall get it to check if this service works for you. Besides Fire TV, you shall Watch Apple TV on Roku TV
Frequently Asked Questions
The Apple TV app comes with a week’s free trial. You can stream the app for free during this period.
You can easily sign in to the Apple TV app on Firestick by using the device itself. In addition, you can use your smartphone to activate the app by using a QR code.
If you can’t find the Apple TV app on your device, perform a software update on it.
You can download the Apple TV app by selecting the Find Menu and searching for the app. Finally, you can download the app by selecting the Get or Install button.
FireTV stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV are compatible with the Apple TV app.
You can watch your favorite shows from Apple TV with its official app in the service.
If you have a Fire TV with you, install the Apple TV app on it and sign in to your account. Finally, you can watch your favorite shows on it.
You can watch the movies from apple TV on your device with its official app on the platform.
Yes. The app is officially available and Fire TV users can easily install it.
The reason might include an unsupported Fire TV model, outdated software, poor internet connection, and so.
- How to Watch Local Channels on Apple TV
- How to Get TikTok on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Add and Watch YES Network on Apple TV
- How to Watch NFL RedZone on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TSN on Apple TV
- How to Watch REELZ Channel on Apple TV
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Get SYFY on Apple TV [3 Ways]