How to Add and Listen to iHeartRadio on Apple TV
iHeartRadio is a streaming application that comprises thousands of live radio stations and podcasts. In addition, it also has tons of songs from different artists around the world. All the content on iHeartRadio can be streamed for free with ads. iHeartRadio is compatible with Apple TV that runs on tvOS 12.0 or later. You can directly install the iHeartRadio app from the App Store on Apple TV. Currently, this service is available in Australia, Canada, the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and New Zealand. If you reside outside these countries, make sure to use a VPN on Apple TV to unblock the geo-restrictions.
How to Install iHeartRadio on Apple TV
Before installing the app, connect the Apple TV to a WiFi network.
1) Press the Home button on the Apple TV remote.
2) On the home screen, select the App Store to launch it.
3) Click the Search tab in the menu bar and type iHeartRadio using the on-screen keyboard.
4) From the search results, click the iHeartRadio app.
5) On the app description page, select the Get button to download the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate and Stream iHeartRadio on Apple TV
1) Launch the iHeartRadio app on your Apple TV.
2) Note down the iHeartRadio activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3) Go to the iHeartRadio Activation website (www.iheart.com/activate/) from a browser on your Smartphone/PC.
4) Type the mail ID and password and sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
5) Enter the Activation Code in the box and select the Activate button to activate the app on Apple TV.
6) Once activated, relaunch the iHeartRadio app and stream your desired radio station on Apple TV.
How to AirPlay iHeartRadio on Apple TV
You can also AirPlay the iHeartRadio content on Apple TV from your iPhone or iPad. To do it, make sure to update the iPhone or iPad to iOS 14.0 or later versions. Then, connect the iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
1) Install the iHeartRadio app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
2) Launch the iHeartRadio app after installation and log in to your account.
3) Select the AirPlay icon exhibited at the top.
4) From the devices list, click your Apple TV to cast the iHeartRadio app.
5) Now, you can see the iHeartRadio app screen on your tvOS.
6) Play any content on the iHeartRadio mobile app and stream it on your Apple TV.
Popular Songs on iHeartRadio
The most popular songs on iHeartRadio are mentioned below.
- Shivers – Ed Sheeran
- Meet Me At Our Spot – The Anxiety
- Need to Know – Doja Cat
- Ghost – Justin Bieber
- Beggin’ – Måneskin
- Thats What I Want – Lil Nas X
- Love nwantiti (ah ah ah) – C-KAY
- Cold Heart – Elton John
- You Right – Doja Cat
- Industry Baby – Lil Nas X
iHeartRadio: Plans & Pricing
iHeartRadio is free to download and stream with ads. If you don’t want to deal with ads and unlock additional features, you need to buy any one of the iHeartRadio subscription plans given below.
- iHeartRadio Plus – $5.99/month.
- Unlimited access to songs on demand.
- Save your favorite songs from the radio to the playlist.
- Skip songs as much.
- Replay songs from live and artist radio.
- iHeartRadio All Access – $12.99/month.
- All features of iHeartRadio Plus.
- Play unlimited songs on demand.
- Offline listening.
- Create unlimited playlists.
Frequently Asked Questions
The app may not work due to a poor internet connection or an outdated app version. You can easily resolve these problems by connecting the Apple TV to a strong Internet connection and updating the app on Apple TV. If the issues persist, update your tvOS and try again.
TuneIn and Pandora are the best alternatives for iHeartRadio.
Yes. You can download the iHeartRadio from the App Store on your Apple Watch.
- How to Add and Live Stream MLB on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate ITV Hub (ITVX) on Apple TV
- How to Watch Ted Lasso Season 3 Without Apple TV
- How to Block Ads on Apple TV [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Activate ABC on Apple TV
- How to Add and Watch ESPN on Apple TV
- How to Install and Watch F1 TV [Formula 1] on Apple TV
- How to Add and Listen to iHeartRadio on Apple TV