ITV Hub (ITVX) is a Britain streaming service owned by ITV. This service comprises classic movies, TV shows, sitcoms, etc. All the videos on this platform can be accessed for free with ads. To watch ITV content without ads, you need to get a subscription. You can also get ITV Hub free for 7 days by subscribing to the free trial. ITV Hub is compatible with many devices, including Apple TV. You can directly download the ITVX app from the App Store on Apple TV. Alternatively, you can AirPlay the ITVX videos on your Apple TV from an iPhone or iPad.
Subscription Plans of ITVX:
ITVX offers two types of subscription plans. They are listed below. You can subscribe to any one of the plans on the ITVX subscription webpage.
- 1 Month – £5.99.
- 1 Year – £59.99.
How to Install ITV Hub on Apple TV
(1) Turn On your Apple TV and connect the Apple TV to a WiFi.
(2) Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
(3) Click the search icon and enter ITVX using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Tap the ITVX app from the search suggestions list.
(5) Select the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate ITV Hub on Apple TV
(1) After installing the application, open the ITVX app on your tvOS.
(2) Hit the Sign in button and note the activation code.
(3) Go to the website https://www.itv.com/watch/pair from a browser on your PC or smartphone.
(4) Tap Sign in and enter your ITV login credentials.
(5) Enter the code displayed on your TV and click Continue.
(6) Relaunch the ITVX app on your Apple TV and wait for the content to load.
(7) Now, you can start streaming the content of the ITVX app on your Apple TV.
Note: You can watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Apple TV under the Live section of the ITVX app.
Alternate Method to Stream ITV Hub on Apple TV
You can also cast ITV Hub videos on tvOS from your iPhone/iPad. To do it, connect the iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi. Then, enable AirPlay on Apple TV.
To enable AirPlay: Go to Settings → Tap AirPlay and HomeKit → Select AirPlay → Turn ON.
(1) Install and launch the ITVX app on your iOS device. If you haven’t installed the app, install it from the App Store.
(2) Sign in to your ITV account and play any video.
(3) Look for the AirPlay icon on the app’s interface and click it.
(4) Choose your Apple TV to cast the ITVX video.
If you have trouble casting ITVX videos, mirror the iPhone/iPad screen to watch ITVX videos on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
ITV Hub is a geo-restricted service. You cannot access this service if you reside outside the UK. To stream ITV in your region, connect to a VPN.
Yes. ITV Hub is an AirPlay-supported app. So, you can directly cast the app on your Apple TV.
- How to Get and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- How to Install Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get PBS KIDS on Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate CNBC on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TBS on Apple TV
- How to Get Zoom Meeting on Apple TV