How to Add & Activate Starz on Apple TV
Starz is a premium streaming service available only in the United States. With Starz, you can stream movies, TV shows, documentaries, originals, and more. This application classifies the content into different categories, such as Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Horror, Thriller, etc. The subscription price of Starz is $8.99/month or $74.99/year. You can also use your TV Provider’s login credentials to access the content on the Starz app. Starz lets you download videos in HD quality. Starz is compatible with Apple TV that runs on tvOS 15.0 or later. Apple TV users can directly download the Starz app from the App Store on Apple TV.
Important: Starz can be accessed only in the USA and Puerto Rico. To get this service outside these countries, use a VPN on Apple TV to bypass the geo-restrictions.
How to Get Starz on Apple TV
1. Turn On your Apple TV and select App Store from the home screen.
2. Click on the Search tab and enter Starz using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the Starz app and select Get to install the app.
4. Wait for the app to install on Apple TV.
5. Once installed, select Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate Starz on Apple TV
1. Open the Starz app on your tvOS and hit the Activate Your Device button shown on the screen.
2. An activation code will be displayed on the Apple TV screen.
3. Note down the code and go to the Starz activation website https://activate.starz.com/ from a browser on your PC.
4. Enter the code on the box and click Submit.
5. From the list, select your TV Provider and type the provider’s login details.
6. Relaunch the Starz app on tvOS and stream your desired video content.
How to AirPlay Starz on Apple TV
Before jumping into the steps, connect the Apple TV to WiFi, same as your iPhone/iPad.
#1. Open the Starz app on your iPhone/iPad. If you have not downloaded the app, install the app from the App Store.
#2. Sign in to your Starz account using the required login details.
#3. After signing in, play any content on the Starz app.
#4. Hit the AirPlay icon on the player screen.
#5. Select your Apple TV from the devices list.
#6. The video playing on the app will be displayed on your Apple TV.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Apple TV
1. Navigate to Settings on Apple TV.
2. Select the Users and Accounts option and click your Account.
3. Tap Subscriptions and select the Starz app.
4. Hit the option Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your Starz subscription on Apple TV.
How to Fix Starz Not Working on Apple TV
If you cannot access the Starz app on tvOS, then use the below troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
- Close and reopen the Starz app.
- Check the Internet connection.
- Restart Apple TV
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Starz app on Apple TV.
- Update the app on Apple TV.
- Update tvOS to the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you need to get a subscription to stream the content on Starz.
Yes. You can add the Starz channel on Amazon Prime Video.
No. Currently, Starz does not provide any free trial.
- How to Add and Live Stream MLB on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate ITV Hub (ITVX) on Apple TV
- How to Watch Ted Lasso Season 3 Without Apple TV
- How to Block Ads on Apple TV [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Activate ABC on Apple TV
- How to Add and Watch ESPN on Apple TV
- How to Install and Watch F1 TV [Formula 1] on Apple TV
- How to Add and Listen to iHeartRadio on Apple TV