As the name implies, the Tennis Channel is a sports streaming service that mainly comprises live and on-demand Tennis content. Tennis Channel has more than 1300+ live and 1000+ VOD Tennis game videos. This service lets you stream popular tournaments like French Open, WTA Tours, Fed Cup Matches, etc. You can access the videos on the Tennis Channel app with your TV Provider’s credentials or Tennis Channel Plus subscription credentials. Tennis Channel is compatible with different devices, including Apple TV. You can easily install the Tennis Channel app from the App Store on Apple TV (tvOS 12.0 or later version).
How to Get Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Turn On your Apple TV and launch the App Store from the home screen.
2. Click the Search icon on the App Store and type Tennis Channel.
3. From the search results, choose the Tennis Channel app.
4. Select Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Open the Tennis Channel app after installation.
2. Note the activation code exhibited on the home screen of the app.
3. From any browser, visit the activation website tennischannel.com/activate.
4. Type the Activation code on the box.
5. Choose your cable TV provider and hit the Continue button.
6. Sign in using your TV Provider’s credentials to activate the app.
7. Reopen the Tennis Channel app on tvOS and watch your favorite Tennis match.
Note: If you have a Tennis Channel Plus subscription, you can directly sign in to the app with your registered email address and password.
How to Screen Mirror Tennis Channel on Apple TV
Ensure your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Tennis Channel app.
2. Once installed, navigate to the Control Center panel and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
4. Now, your iOS screen will be mirrored on Apple TV.
5. Launch the Tennis Channel app and sign in to your account.
6. Play any Tennis game on the app and watch it on your Apple TV.
How to Fix Tennis Channel Not Working on Apple TV
If you face any problem while streaming Tennis Channel videos, refer to the below fixes to solve the not working issue.
- Restart the Tennis Channel app
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your Apple TV
- Check whether the Tennis Channel is facing a server outage.
- Update the app on Apple TV
- Uninstall and reinstall the Tennis Channel app
- Update your Apple TV
How to Subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the Tennis Channel website tennischannel.com
3. Click on Subscribe To Plus tab and select the Subscribe button.
4. Enter your Email and Password and click on Continue.
5. Select a subscription plan by clicking the option Choose Package.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions and purchase the subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Tennis Channel does not offer any free trial.
- Best Apple TV Party Games to Play with Friends & Family
- How to Get TikTok on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Add and Watch YES Network on Apple TV
- How to Watch NFL RedZone on Apple TV
- How to Watch REELZ Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get SYFY on Apple TV [3 Ways]
- How to Add and Live Stream MLB on Apple TV
- How to Add and Listen to iHeartRadio on Apple TV