Cable or satellite TV subscription are expensive in recent times. It has made the entertainment fans to switch over to the streaming apps. The are cord-cutters and they have transformed the home entertainment entirely. Such streaming apps are quite affordable and has been the choice of almost everyone. The apps are compatible with a wide range of smart devices and so no more relying on the television to watch movies, TV shows, etc. The entertainment needs differ from each individual and so is the streaming apps. So, it is essential for anyone to choose the best streaming services for different platforms.
The article has listed the best streaming apps and you can make a wise choice by choosing anything. They are carefully analyzed based on certain factors like the library of contents, price, compatibility, user interface, etc. So, you can pick anything from the list of best streaming services to get infinite hours of streaming experience at any time anywhere and any device. For a guaranteed entertainment, we demand you to install a VPN service irrespective of the device you are about to download any of the following apps.
8 Best Streaming Services
Listed are the best streaming services to stream movies, shows, sports, live TV and on-demand contents.
Hulu is one of the best streaming services to get a personalized TV watching experience. You can use it to stream thousands of TV shows, movies, and more other contents.
- Stream anything like exclusive shows, Hulu Originals, never miss events and live TV.
- Hulu has the ever-updating library and you can stream high-quality contents for an unlimited time.
- With one account, you can create six personalized profiles to access your favourite contents.
- Further, you can stream 85,000 episodes and access more than 60 channels.
- With the Hulu app, it is easy to record live TV for up to 50 hours on the Cloud DVR storage.
- No hidden fees, installation appointments, or equipment rentals with Hulu and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
- At an additional cost, you can add premium networks like SHOWTIME, HBO, STARZ, CINEMAX, etc.
Subscription Packages: Hulu (1-month free trial), Hulu + Live TV (7 days free trial)
Price: Hulu cost $5.99/month with ads and pay $12.99/month ad-free. While Hulu + Live TV cost $44.99/month
Available Platforms: Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Mac & PC browsers, Xbox Consoles, etc.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a great alternative to the cable TV subscription. Stream anything like sports, news, live TV, on-demand videos, kids contents, etc.
- YouTube TV is an over-the-top internet TV app to watch more than 70 live TV channels.
- Stream contents from major broadcasts and cable networks with the help of this app.
- No more relying on the cable box or rather dealing with hidden fees, cable box and contracts.
- It supports unlimited cloud DVR storage space and you can record your favourite stream anywhere for 9 months.
- With one account, you can create 6 YouTube TV accounts with an individual login and stream videos.
Price: One-month free trial and buy YouTube TV at $49.99/month
Netflix is yet another media streaming service to watch anything at one low monthly price. It supports streaming films, TV programs, anime, Netflix originals, documentaries, etc.
- With Netflix membership, you can stream unlimited movies and TV episodes on any of your favourite device.
- Browse, search, and stream from the largest titles, new episodes, and latest releases.
- In addition to streaming, you can download contents to watch it without internet on Netflix app.
- Rate the titles or tell Netflix what you like streaming and it will bring you the best titles for you.
- You can start watching or streaming any videos on the Netflix app without any ad-pop ups.
Price: Buy Netflix at $8.99/month after the 30-day free trial
4. Sling TV
Sling TV is the best cord-cutter service to stream television contents at a less expensive price. Stream live sports, news, kids contents, movies, and more.
- Get personalized TV channel lineup with Sling TV and stream from more than 100 live channels.
- Access live sports hit TV shows, and 65,00 hours of on-demand TV shows and movies.
- Pay for what you watch without long term contracts, hidden fees or cancel online easily.
- Besides the packages, you can pick Extras in different genres like kids, news, movies, lifestyle, etc.
- Access the most popular channels like FOX, NBC, CNN, Comedy Central, AMC, TBS, and more.
Subscription Packages: Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Sling Blue
Price: Sling Orange cost $25/month, Sling Blue costs $25/month, Buy Sling Orange + Sling Blue at $40/month
5. AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV Now is one of the best pay-TV streaming services. It was previously called as DIRECTV Now. Any of its users can easily watch live TV, on-demand contents, etc.
- Sign up online to access its features on any device without any annual contract or credit check.
- You can use this streaming service to watch live primetime favourites, live sports matches, breaking news, etc.
- With the cloud DVR storage support, you will never miss your favourite movies or TV shows.
- Get access to popular premium channels like HBO, STARZ, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, etc.
- It offers a standalone international package and you can stream sports, shows, news, etc.
- You can stream different shows on multiple devices all at the same time in high quality.
Subscription Packages & Price: Plus ($50/m), Max ($50/m), Entertainment ($93/m), Choice ($110/m), XTRA ($124/m), Ultimate ($135/m), Optimo MAS ($86/m)
Available Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows PC, Mac PC, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast TV, etc.
6. Philo TV
Philo TV is an internet TV and can be used as an alternative to cable TV. You can use this app to stream live and on-demand contents.
- It supports more than 58 channels and you can binge-watch shows at one low price.
- With one account, you can stream videos on the web or on three different devices all at once.
- Access the channel you want on any device as it supports creating 10 personalized profiles for one account.
- Almost all of the videos in the Philo TV app are of HD high quality.
- Stream the most popular shows from BET, AMC, A&E, VH1, MTV, and more.
Price: Buy Philo TV at $20/month after 7 days free trial
7. Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is the best streaming service to ditch the cable TV subscription. With this service, you can stream movies, TV shows, Amazon exclusives, and more.
- It is a video-on-demand service that supports both streaming and downloading videos.
- Over time, Amazon Prime Video will bring you IMDb data about the songs, actors, and more.
- You can subscribe to 100 premium and popular channels like HBO, STARZ, Cinema, etc.
- The first episodes of select TV shows are available for free.
- You may rent or purchase videos from hundreds of titles like current TV shows, newly released movies, etc.
Price: Buy Amazon Prime Video at $12.99/month or pay $119/year
To Sum Up
Any of the above listed best streaming services will help you stream better. All of them are multi-platform apps and works well on the majority of devices. Even those concerned about streaming quality, contents, and price can opt for anything. Just download any app on your device, stream them in high quality to get absolute entertainment at any time. Is there any other streaming services that works much better than the list above? Then share it with us in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook