The dark mode, otherwise known as night mode, has attracted a wide range of users around the world. Since the launch of this feature, it got viral among smartphone users. Even now, most users prefer a dark theme on their devices. So, the developers are pushed to launch dark mode on all possible applications they can. Likewise, the Samsung Internet browser provides users access to enable dark mode. Since the feature is embedded into the browser under native preferences, you don’t need a third party to enable this feature.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Samsung Internet
Samsung Internet is a default browser for all smartphones running on Samsung’s One UI. However, you can also use this web browser on other android devices by installing it from the Play Store.
By default, the browser is set to adapt your system theme (i.e.) if you enable a system-wide dark theme, it will automatically turn your Samsung Internet browser dark. If you want to enable dark mode while using the light theme on your device,
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Open the Samsung Internet browser on your smartphone.
2. Tap the Sandwich icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to open the quick access panel.
3. Tap the Dark theme sites option.
4. The browser will prompt you to modify a few changes in the settings.
5. Click the Settings option on the prompt.
6. Tap the menu labeled Use Dark Mode.
7. Choose the Always option.
8. Now, open the Samsung Internet Browser, which will automatically open with the dark theme.
To get back to the light theme, click the Light themes site option from the quick panel of the Samsung Internet browser.
Alternate Method to Activate Dark Mode on Samsung Internet Browser
Enabling dark mode on your mobile device will let you browse the Samsung Internet browser in dark mode.
1. Go to Settings on your phone and click Display.
2. Go to the Night Mode or Dark theme option and turn it on.
3. Turn on and off automatically using Night mode to t
Enable dark Mode from Notification Center by setting a shortcut.
If you are using some other browsers on your Android Phone, refer to the steps given below to enable the dark theme on the browser.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Chrome Browser.
- How to Set Dark Mode on Microsoft Edge Browser.
- How to Activate Dark Mode on Brave Browser.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Safari Browser
It is because you may have turned on system-wide dark mode on your device (running on Android 10 or above). So, the browser tends to adapt to the system theme accordingly. You can turn that off from the quick access panel on the Samsung Internet browser.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.