Firefox is a free and open-source web browser designed and owned by Mozilla Corporation. Bookmarks help you to save time by typing the URL of the website. By saving the bookmark in the browser, you can go to the desired website easily by clicking the bookmark’s name in the browser. You can also save your bookmarks, which can be exported to many other uses, like switching the PC, adding your bookmarks to the other browser, and more. You can export the bookmarks of your Firefox from the Firefox library.
How to Export Firefox Bookmarks to Workstation
If you are switching to another PC, you can save bookmarks to HTML and save them on your file manager to export to your PC.
(1) Launch the Firefox application on your PC.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
(2) Click the menu option at the top.
(3) Locate and select the Bookmarks option from the drop-down menu.
(4) Select the option Manage Bookmarks on the next page or press Ctrl+Shift+O on your keyboard simultaneously to open the Firefox library.
(5) Now, you will be directed to the Firefox library.
(6) Click the option Import and Backup at the top.
(7) Select the Export Bookmarks to HTML option from the drop-down menu to export the bookmarks.
(8) Now, choose the location to save the bookmarks file.
(9) Finally, click the Save button on the file manager to export the bookmarks on your PC.
Note: If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you can export and import bookmarks on Google Chrome from the Bookmark manager section.
How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome
You can import the saved HTML bookmark file to any browser.
(1) Open the Google Chrome browser.
(2) Click the Menu icon on the top right corner.
(3) Select Bookmarks and click on the Bookmark Manager option.
(4) On the next tab, select the Menu or three dots icon and select Import Bookmarks.
(5) Pick the exported HTML file from Firefox and tap Open to import.
(6) After importing, select the website and browse safely on Firefox.
How to Export Firefox Bookmarks to Other Browsers
You can also export bookmarks from your Firefox to other browsers to use all your favorite bookmarks in the other browsers. To do this, you should export the bookmarks from your Firefox browser. We have used Google Chrome to export the bookmarks from Firefox.
(1) Launch the Chrome application on your device.
(2) Click the three-dotted icon at the top right.
(3) Select the option Bookmarks and click Import bookmarks and settings.
(4) Click the drop-down menu and select the Mozilla Firefox application from the browsers list.
(5) Select the option Import to import all your bookmarks from Firefox to the Chrome browser.
(6) Finally, toggle the button of the Show bookmark bar and click the Done button to export the bookmarks to the Chrome browser.
If you are unable to export the bookmarks, clear the cache on Firefox and try exporting again.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can export the passwords on Firefox by clicking the
Hamburger icon → Passwords → Click the horizontal three-dotted icon → Select Export Logins → Click Export → Browse the location and click the Save button to export passwords on Firefox.
Unfortunately, there is no option to export bookmarks on Firefox from smartphones.
Yes. You can easily enable dark mode on Firefox from the Theme section.
If you have deleted bookmarks on Firefox by mistake, you can easily restore them.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.