Amazon is everyone’s favorite destination to shop for products with attractive offers, check reviews, and more. You can save money when you purchase products at an affordable price. But it is slightly difficult to check Amazon regularly to view the latest deals. Fortunately, you can use an extension to keep an eye on the prices of the products. Keepa is a browser extension that can be used to explore and track millions of products. You can install and use the Keepa extension on Chrome to easily track Amazon product prices instantly. The Keepa extension is also supported on Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Safari browsers.
How to Install Keepa Extension on Chrome Browser
You can install the Keepa extension on Chrome, both Windows and Mac.
1. Launch Google Chrome on your PC.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Go to the Chrome web store.
3. Type Keepa on the search bar and search for the extension.
Note: You can also enable dark mode on Chrome by installing dark mode extensions.
4. Click on Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker from the suggestions.
5. Next, click Add to Chrome and Add extension from the pop-up.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the extension on your Google Chrome. After installing, you need to create an account on Keepa to track the products.
How to Create an Account on Keepa
Click the Extension icon on Chrome and click on the Pin icon to pin it on the Chrome browser for easy access.
1. Firstly, click on the Keepa extension icon near the address bar.
2. It will lead to the official website of Keepa.
3. Click on Register at the top right corner to create a new account.
4. Next, enter your username, password, and email address. At last, click on Register.
How to Create Tracker on Keepa
1. Open a new tab on Google Chrome and go to the official website of Amazon.
2. Sign in to your Amazon account with the appropriate credentials.
3. Search for a product and select it from the results.
4. Scroll down the page and click on the Track Product tab.
5. Further, choose the Advanced option within the Track Product category.
6. On the orange shaded field, enter the price of a product you want to buy from Amazon.
7. Next, enter the price of a third-party seller or Amazon in the purple shaded field, excluding the shipping cost.
8. Enter the price you wish to buy in lightning deals and offers in the pink-shaded region.
9. Select the period on the Track For drop-down at the bottom. At last, click on Start Tracking.
That’s it! From now, you will receive alerts via email or in-app when the product is available at a specific price set by you on the tool. For more details, click the Price History tab to view the information in a chart format.
How to Modify Price Settings in Keepa
1. Visit the official website of Keepa and log in with valid credentials.
2. Click the account drop-down option on the top right and choose the Settings → Website section.
4. You will see sections such as Chart Appearance, Tracking Settings, and Add-on Settings.
5. Based on your requirements, modify the price settings and track the product accordingly and turn on notifications to receive via Email, Telegram, Web push, and more.
How to Use Keepa Chrome Extension on Smartphone
Unfortunately, you can install the Keepa Chrome extension on your Android or iPhone. But you can use Keepa on Chrome using the below steps.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Android or iOS device.
2. Go to the Keepa official webpage [https://keepa.com/].
3. Tap the Login option in the top right corner.
4. Login with your account details and select the Track option.
5. Search for any product.
6. Select the product from the list to see the price chart.
Create Price Watches on Keepa
You can import an Amazon product wishlist to create price watches.
1. Open the Keepa website on your mobile or desktop browser.
2. Login with your account details.
3. Click on the Track option and select the Wish List option.
4. Now copy the URL of your Amazon Wish List and enter it in the Wish List URL field.
5. Tap Submit and select the product to track.
Keepa: Subscription Plans
Keepa offers two types of subscription plans to users.
- Free Plan – €0.
- Premium Plan – €19/month.
Features of Keepa
- View the price history of all the products in a detailed chart format.
- Allows comparing international prices for all products.
- Users will get instant alerts on discounted products, which notify them when a stock is available.
- Depending on your needs, you can customize the extension.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.