Opera Browser is a lightweight browser for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS. In addition, it provides various browsers such as Opera Mobile, Opera Mini, Opera GX, and Opera Crypto in both smartphone and desktop versions. It is built on the Chromium platform, similar to Chrome and Edge. Most users prefer the Opera browser because of its data-saving feature. On the other hand, you need to update the Opera browser to fix bugs and keep it safe with advanced security protocols.
How to Update Opera on Windows/Linux
1. Open the Opera browser on your PC/laptop.
2. Click the Opera icon to view the drop-down options.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. From the list, select Update & Recovery… option.
4. On the next window, it will check for updates if there are any.
5. Lastly, it will install the update to the latest version if available.
Relaunch your browser now to run with the newer Opera version.
How to Update Opera on Mac
1. Open the Opera browser on your macOS.
2. Click on Opera in the menu bar of the browser.
3. Choose Update & Recovery… from the drop-down list.
4. Next, it will check for updates and install them immediately.
Note: You can also click on Check for update to search for it manually.
5. Once it is updated, it will display that Opera is up to date.
You can also set the Chrome browser as default on your device, which has better features than the Opera browser.
How to Update Opera on Chromebook
1. Launch a browser on your Chromebook and navigate to the Play Store.
2. Enter Opera browser and search for it.
3. If there are any updates, click on Update.
The browser will be updated within a few minutes on Chromebook.
How to Update Opera Browser on Android
1. To update the app, go to the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Type and search for Opera browser.
3. Click on Update if available.
How to Update Opera Browser on iPhone/iPad
1. Firstly, navigate the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Enter Opera browser on the search bar and locate it.
3. Tap the Update button if it shows any.
What’s New on Opera Browser Latest Version
- Added Lucid Mode to enhance the video quality. It works on all video forms like Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.
- Added VPN Pro support for a secure browsing experience.
- It is the first browser with a built-in TikTok.
- Using the Twitter icon in the Sidebar, get fast and conventional access.
- Added video pop-out to watch videos and browse simultaneously.
Updation Guide of Other Web Browsers
Depending on your OS, navigate to the respective app store on your device. Finally, search and update the Opera GX browser on your device to experience new features.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.