How to Download and Install BubbleUPnP Apk? [Updated]
BubbleUPnP app access media files from the UPnP/DLNA servers, locally stored filed and files stored in the cloud. With this application, you can stream any apps virtually and while streaming if you get a source file in an unsupported format, the app will transcode the file and stream it in real time on the specific device. Apart from this, the app has some special features like playback queue, editable playlists, media server functionality,
subtitle support, full screen image viewing and much more.
To get ad-free streaming experience, install BubbleUPnp License App.
Attributes of BubbleUPnP APK
The BubbleUPnP application has bundled with several features for its users and we have listed out some of the features here.
- The application can stream incompatible Chromecast media by transcoding the format. You will get subtitles with custom appearance and select the audio & video tracks
- To access BubbleUPnP application you have to use a fast and secure Internet connection.
- The application is integrated with a special feature for viewing the image in full screen and a controller option
- Here you can play media files on your Android device from another device
- This app allows you to access all the local and cloud media files from other devices
- From the BubbleUPnP app, you can download the files on your SD card.
- It has some additional features like playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer and various shuffle modes
How to Download and Install BubbleUPnP Apk
To download and install BubbleUPnP Apk on your Android device follow the elegant step by step procedure given below.
Step 1: Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
Step 2: In the search box of Google Play Store enter BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast app. In the search result, select the appropriate app.
Step 3: Tap the Install button to download and install the app on your device.
Step 4: Wait until the app gets downloaded on your device.
Step 5: After the application gets installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
Step 6: In the home page of the app, you will see a Cast Icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap the Cast Icon to share the media files on your respective devices.
Now the installation of BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast application has completed successfully. You can stream all sort of media files on various devices without any issues.
You may also like to install BubbleUPnP on Windows PC.
In this article, we explained clearly the features and working of BubbleUPnP Apk for android. We
Thank your reading this post. For further queries, comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV