BubbleUPnP is a popular streaming software which lets you stream all kind of media’s from your Android smartphone to DLNA compliant media center’s. The application works perfectly with devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick, Xbox Consoles, PlayStation Consoles, and Chromecast. By connecting to these devices, you can stream all the media’s that are stored locally on your smartphone. You can also stream the contents that are stored in cloud services like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive. BubbleUPnP is an excellent choice if you want to play multimedia content in other devices, mainly Chromecast. With the various setting option, you can customize the interface according to your convenient.
- What is BubbleUPnP Server?
- BubbleUPnP Supported Devices
- How to use BubbleUPnP?
- What is BubbleUPnP License?
- BubbleUPnP Alternatives
- BubbleUPnP Review
What is BubbleUPnP Server?
BubbleUPnP DLNA server provides some of the advanced features like
- streams the media that aren’t natively supported by Chromecast.
- provides secured internet access to your UPnP/DLNA media server contents through BubbleUPnP Android app.
- create OpenHome media renderers from any UPnP AV or Chromecast renderer
- By creating a proxy media server, it clears the issues of UPnP/DLNA media servers.
- access your UPnP/DLNA Media Servers across various networks.
BubbleUPnP Server Supported Devices
It can run on following devices
How to use BubbleUPnP?
By using BubbleUPnP DLNA app, you can stream all your media content with ease.
Note: Make sure that your Android device and streaming device are connected to the same network.
- Download and install BubbleUPnP from the Google Play Store
- Tap the cast icon and select the device where you need to cast your media.
- After selecting the device, select and play the media that you want to stream. That’s it. Your media will be streamed on the device that you selected.
Check out how to install BubbleUPnP Apk?
What is BubbleUPnP License?
BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License is a premium android application that you can use without any ads and limitations. Unlike the free version, you can stream media files along with advanced features like editable playlists, playback queue, shuffle modes, sleep timer, full-screen image viewer and much more. The application also lets you hide the icon from the launcher. The BubbleUPnP Pro apk costs $4.69.
Check out how to install BubbleUPnP License Apk?
Here are some of the alternatives for BubbleUPnP Server App,
Serviio: Serviio is a freeware media server that lets you stream audios, videos, and pictures to DLNA compliant televisions, Xbox consoles, PlayStation Consoles, Blu-ray players, Android and Windows Mobiles on the home network.
Rygel: Rygel is another media streaming server compatible with various DLNA/UPnP clients including PS3, Xbox 360, smart televisions, DLNA speakers and smartphones. It transcodes the media automatically to the format that is compatible with the client device.
MediaHouse: MediaHouse is a perfect alternative for BubbleUPnP that lets you stream audios, videos and images from PC or other NAS devices to any other device that running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server.
BubbleUPnP is a much-needed application that helps you to connect your Android device to any streaming device. You can use the Pro version to avoid the advertisements and limitations on streaming. We hope the article on BubbleUPnP server is helpful to you.
Thank you for visiting TechFollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Google Play Music 
- How to Change Amazon Firestick Screensaver 
- How to Chromecast PDF Files to TV 
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts 
- How to Connect Firestick to WiFi 
- How to Track a Cheating Spouse? Future Tech 2020
- How to Chromecast Dish Anywhere 
- Top 5 Best Popcorn Time VPN [January 2020]
- IPVanish Review – Is it really the World’s Best VPN to Download?
- How to Stream Popcorn Time on Xbox One 
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV2 weeks ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [January 2020]
FireStick1 week ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android2 weeks ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2020]
How to10 months ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV? [Updated 2019]
How to4 weeks ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Chromecast1 year ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast?