beIN Sports is a premium sports channel with plenty of sports content like NCAA Basketball, Rugby, MMA, MotoGP, and more. The beIN Sports can be accessed only in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region, US, Canada, Turkey, and Australia. Users from outside these countries can use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions. beIN Sports is a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can easily cast any sports videos of beIN Sports on Chromecast-connected TV using this guide.
- Connect a Chromecast with Google TV or any Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Ensure to set up the Chromecast device with your TV.
- Connect your mobile or PC and Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi network.
- Install the beIN Sports app on your Android or iOS device.
- Install the Google Chrome on your PC.
How to Chromecast beIN Sports from Smartphone [Android & iPhone]
(1) Launch the beIN Sports app on your mobile.
(2) Tap the Login button and enter your account credentials.
(3) Play any sports video or FIFA World Cup 2022 match on the beIN Sports app.
(4) Tap the Cast icon at the top right.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the available devices.
(6) Enjoy streaming the FIFA match on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Cast beIN Sports from PC [Google Chrome]
(1) Launch the Chrome browser on your PC.
(2) Visit the official website of beIN Sports and log in to your account.
(3) Click the three-dotted icon at the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
(4) Locate and select the option Cast from the drop-down menu.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices.
(6) Click the Sources drop-down menu and click the option Cast tab.
(7) The beIN Sports website will be cast on your Chromecast-connected TV. Play any sports video and stream it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can cast beIN Sports Connect to Chromecast-connected TV.
You can use SlingTV, fuboTV, or YouTube TV to watch beIN Sports without cable.
The subscription price of beIN Sports is $19.99/month or $179.99/year.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook