BritBox is a British streaming service owned by collaboration with BBC and ITV. The BritBox streaming platform contains genres like Drama, Mystery, Comedy, Doc, and lifestyle and also has a collection of BritBox Originals, British True Crime, and Period Dramas. However, you can’t use your TV provider account to access this platform. You need to subscribe to BritBox separately to access their platform. You can either subscribe to BritBox for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Also, BritBox is supported in various devices, including Chromecast. So, let us discuss the procedure to Chromecast BritBox to TV.
How to Sign Up to BritBox
1. Visit the official website of BritBox on any web browser.
2. Select Free Trial on the home page.
3. Enter name, Email ID, and password. Select Create Account.
4. Then, select a subscription plan and enter your credit or debit card details.
5. Now, select the Submit button to initiate a transaction.
6. After a successful transaction, you will receive your login credentials through the mail.
How to Chromecast BritBox to TV from Android / iOS device
2. Make sure you have connected your Chromecast device and Android or iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. After installing the BritBox application, Launch it.
4. Sign-in is mandatory. So, Sign in to BritBox using your subscription details.
5. Select any movie or TV show you want to watch.
6. Tap on the Cast icon from the upper right corner.
7. Now, your Chromecast device will be displayed on the list of available devices.
8. Next, Select your Chromecast device.
9. Now, the selected movie or TV show will be displayed on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Paramount Plus?
Alternative Method – Chromecast BritBox to TV
1. Be sure to connect your Chromecast device and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of BritBox on your Chrome browser.
3. Then, sign in to your account.
4. Choose the favorites you want to watch.
5. Then, select the Three Verticle Dots icon from the upper right corner.
6. Choose the Cast icon and select your Chromecast device.
7. Now, you can watch your favorites on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Crave?
Now, you guys have found out how to Chromecast BritBox to your TV. You will indeed find BritBox being an engaging platform after using it. If there is a platform where you can find all of your favorites, it will be BritBox. So, get the subscription from BritBox and have fun.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad
- How to Ensure Online Presence at a Reasonable Price?
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About The PCB Industry
- 6 Tips In Using Textures In Animation
- How to Split Screen on iPad
- How To Split Screen On Android Smartphones
- How to Disconnect the Synced Apple ID of your iPhone from iPad
- The Importance of Website Security, Protection And Monitoring For Your Business
- How to Chromecast Udemy Courses to TV