BritBox is paid subscription streaming service that mostly consists of British TV shows, movies, and documentaries. You need to get a monthly or yearly subscription to stream the content on the BritBox app. The BritBox app is compatible with many streaming devices, including Google Chromecast. So, Chromecast users can directly cast the BritBox videos on TV from their smartphone or PC. Cast the BritBox app on your Chromecast-connected TV and stream your favorite on-demand content on a big screen.
How to Chromecast BritBox from Android Phone / iPhone
2. After installing the BritBox application, launch it and sign in to your account.
3. Select any movie or TV show you want to watch.
4. Hit the Cast icon at the top right corner.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the selected movie or TV show will be displayed on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Watch BritBox on Chromecast-connected TV using PC
1. Visit the official website of BritBox from the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Log In to your BritBox account using the necessary account credentials.
3. Once signed in, hit the three-vertical dotted icon at the top of the browser.
4. From the menu, look for the Cast option and select it.
5. Tap the name of your Chromecast device and select the Cast tab option exhibited under the Sources menu.
6. Now, the BritBox website will appear on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Play any BritBox content and enjoy watching it on your TV.
BritBox Not Working on Chromecast – Best Fixes
If you are unable to cast the BritBox videos on your TV, make use of the steps to troubleshoot the casting problem.
- Disconnect and recast the BritBox app or website again.
- Check whether the BritBox app is updated to the latest version.
- Update your Chromecast device if the problem still continues.
- Unplug and replug the Chromecast device to your TV. Then, try casting again.
- Restart the casting device (PC / Smartphone).
- Check whether the BritBox subscription is expired or not. If it is expired, renew it.
- Finally, uninstall the BritBox app from your device and install it again. Then, try casting the BritBox videos again.
BritBox: Subscription Plans
BritBox includes two subscription plans – Monthly and Yearly. The price of the subscription plans differs based on the country. You can also sign up for the 7-day free trial on BritBox to test this service before buying a subscription plan.
- Monthly Plan – $7.99/month.
- Annual Plan – $79.99/year
- Monthly Plan – £5.99/month.
- Annual Plan – £59.99/year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. BritBox is a Chromecast-compatible app.
You can install the BritBox app on Google TV from the App Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick