Deezer is a French online music platform with 120 million licensed tracks. The Deezer platform supports a built-in Cast feature. So, you can cast the music from your Smartphone or PC to the Chromecast-connected TVs. You can stream music for free on Deezer with ads. For ad-free listening, subscribe to Deezer for $11.99. For more plans, visit its official website.
Now, let’s see how to Chromecast songs from the Deezer service using different devices like Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
How Chromecast Deezer to TV Using an Android Phone or iPhone
1. Connect your smartphone and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Launch the app and log in with your Deezer account.
4. Choose any song to play and tap the Cast icon.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the devices list.
6. Now, you can listen to music on a Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Stream Deezer on Chromecast TV using Windows App
1. Go to the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC.
2. Type and search for Deezer on the Windows Store.
3. Click Install to start the installation process.
4. Open the app and log in with your account details.
5. Go to the Chrome browser and click on the Chrome menu.
6. Select Cast and select the Cast Desktop option under sources.
7. Choose your Chromecast device to connect.
8. Choose to play any music and start listening to it from your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Deezer to TV Using Mac & Windows
You can cast the Deezer web version from your Windows or Mac PC using the following web browsers. Before moving into the steps, connect your PC and the Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi network.
Using Google Chrome
1. Visit Deezer’s official website (https://www.deezer.com/en/) on a Chrome browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Choose a song from the vast collection.
4. Right-click on your browser screen and select the Cast option.
5. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of devices and click Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down menu.
6. Enjoy listening to music on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Using Microsoft Edge
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Deezer official website by entering the URL (https://www.deezer.com/en/) in the URL field.
3. Click the three-dotted icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap More tools and select Cast media to device.
5. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of devices.
6. Play any Deezer song on your PC Edge browser and stream it on your TV.
How To Fix Deezer Not Working on Chromecast?
There are several reasons why Deezer is not showing up on your Chromecast-connected TV. Luckily, we came up with simple fixes that may help fix these issues.
- Connect your Chromecast device using the original adapter.
- Connect the Chromecast device and smartphone/ PC with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn off your Chromecast and reboot it.
- Look whether you have the updated version of the app or the Chrome browser.
- Update the Chromecast Fireware.
Make sure that you have connected your casting device and Chromecast with the same network and try again.
Yes. You can connect Google Assistant to your Deezer Account and control the music playback with your voice on your Google Home-compatible devices.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.