Deezer is a French online music platform launched in 2007 and is available in more than 180 countries. You can listen to more than 70 million licensed tracks and 100 million playlists with the Deezer platform. Also, the Deezer app is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store that has a built-in Cast feature. So, you can use the Cast to listen to Deezer music on Chromecast-connected TVs. Now, let us see all the ways to Chromecast Deezer to your TV.
Subscription Plans of Deezer
You can install Deezer and listen to music for free. Anyways you have the option to subscribe to any of the premium plans to unlock all the songs and listen to music ad-free. The following are the subscription plans of Deezer.
Student – $4.99 per month.
Premium – $9.99 per month.
Family – $14.99 per month.
Hi-Fi – $14.99 per month.
So, with these premium plans mentioned above, you can enjoy ad-free music streaming with Deezer. Also, you will get a 30-day free trial on all of these premium plans.
How Chromecast Deezer to TV using Android / iOS device
1. Connect your Android or iOS smartphone and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Deezer application after installation.
4. Next, log in with your Deezer account.
5. Choose any song to play.
6. Tap on the Cast icon.
7. Select your Chromecast device from the available devices section.
8. Now, you can listen to music on Chromecast connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Amazon Music?
How to Chromecast Deezer to TV using PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of Deezer on a Chrome browser.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Choose a song from the vast collection.
5. Click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
6. Choose Cast and select your Chromecast device.
7. Enjoy listening to music on Chromecast-connected TVs.
Related – How to Chromecast YouTube Music?
Suppose you haven’t subscribed to Deezer yet. Now is the chance for you to get Deezer and access the vast collection of music available on their platform. Also, don’t worry if you don’t have a subscription to Deezer. Still, you can access the platform to listen to music with ads.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad
- How to Ensure Online Presence at a Reasonable Price?
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About The PCB Industry
- 6 Tips In Using Textures In Animation
- How to Split Screen on iPad
- How To Split Screen On Android Smartphones
- How to Disconnect the Synced Apple ID of your iPhone from iPad
- The Importance of Website Security, Protection And Monitoring For Your Business
- How to Chromecast Udemy Courses to TV