Deezer is a French online music platform launched in 2007 and is available in more than 180 countries. You can listen to more than 70 million licensed tracks and 100 million playlists with the Deezer platform. Also, the Deezer app is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store that has a built-in Cast feature. So, you can use the Cast to listen to Deezer music on Chromecast-connected TVs. Now, let us see all the ways to Chromecast Deezer to your TV.
Subscription Plans of Deezer
You can install Deezer and listen to music for free. Anyways you have the option to subscribe to any of the premium plans to unlock all the songs and listen to music ad-free. The following are the subscription plans of Deezer.
Student – $4.99 per month.
Premium – $9.99 per month.
Family – $14.99 per month.
Hi-Fi – $14.99 per month.
So, with these premium plans mentioned above, you can enjoy ad-free music streaming with Deezer. Also, you will gain a 30-day free trial on all of these premium plans.
How Chromecast Deezer to TV using Android / iOS device
1. Connect your Android or iOS smartphone and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Deezer application after installation.
4. Next, log in with your Deezer account.
5. Choose any song to play.
6. Tap on the Cast icon.
7. Select your Chromecast device from the available devices section.
8. Now, you can listen to music on Chromecast connected TV.
How to Chromecast Deezer to TV using Mac & Windows PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of Deezer on a Chrome browser.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Choose a song from the vast collection.
5. Click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
6. Choose Cast and select your Chromecast device.
7. Enjoy listening to music on Chromecast-connected TVs.
How to Stream Deezer on Chromecast TV using Windows App
 Go to the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC.
 Type and search for Deezer on Windows Store.
 Click Get to begin the installation process.
 Launch the app and log in with your account details.
 Go to the Chrome browser and click on the Chrome menu.
 Select Cast and select Cast Desktop option under sources.
 Choose your Chromecast device to connect.
 Choose to play any music and start listening to it from your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Fix Deezer on Chromecast not working issue?
There are several reasons why Deezer is not showing up on your Chromecast-connected TV. Luckily we came up with simple fixes that may help to fix these issues.
- Connect your Chromecast device using the original adapter.
- Connect the Chromecast device and smartphone/ PC with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn off your Chromecast and reboot it.
- Look whether you have the updated version of the app or the Chrome browser.
- Update the Chromecast Fireware.
Best Alternative for Deezer
If you are looking for the best music app for Chromecast, just check on the list below.
Suppose you haven’t subscribed to Deezer yet. Now is the chance for you to get Deezer and access the vast collection of music available on their platform. Also, don’t worry if you don’t have a subscription to Deezer. Still, you can access the platform to listen to music with ads.
Yes, you can Chromecast Deezer using an Android phone/ tablet, iPhone/ iPad, Windows PC, or Mac.
Yes, you can install and play Deezer for free. To access more features, you may need to subscribe to its plans.
Make sure that you have connected your casting device and Chromecast with the same internet connection and try again.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Watch BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate ITV Hub on Firestick
- How to Stream FIFA World Cup 2022 on Panasonic Smart TV
- How to Watch Fox Sports on Vizio Smart TV
- How to Watch TSN on Chromecast Connected TV
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on Sharp Smart TV
- How to Jailbreak Apple TV 4K, 4, 3, 2, 1 
- How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku
- How to Download and Install Popcorn Time on Mac 
- 12 Best IPTV Providers to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022