- The TikTok app does not have built-in Chromecast support.
- However, you can screen mirror the TikTok videos on your Chromecast-connected TV by installing the app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Alternatively, you can cast the videos to your TV from your PC by visiting the TikTok website on your PC web browser.
TikTok is a popular Chinese social media platform that allows you to create and share videos. All the content in TikTok is user-generated videos. You can make short videos from 15 seconds to one minute. TikTok is not a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can only stream TikTok videos on your Chromecast-connected TV by mirroring your smartphone or PC screen. If you have a Chromecast with a Google TV device, you can directly install the application from the Play Store on Google TV.
This guide will give you the possible ways to stream the TikTok videos on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Find more information to get TikTok followers on EarthWeb.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Screen Mirror TikTok Videos to TV from Android
1. Install the TikTok app from the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Launch the app after installation and sign in to your account.
3. Now, swipe up or down the notification panel on your Android Smartphone.
4. Click the Cast option. For some Android device models, the options will vary, such as Screencast or Smart View.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices.
6. Now, you can see your Android device screen mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. After mirroring the screen, watch the TikTok videos on the TV screen.
Remember, if you have enabled the dark mode on the TikTok app, the same dark theme will appear on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror TikTok Videos to TV from iPhone/iPad
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, you cannot directly screen mirror the content to your Chromecast-connected TV. Instead, you need to use any third-party screen mirroring app. Here, we have used the Replica app to support screen mirroring on your Apple device
2. Launch the Replica app and tap on your Chromecast device name.
3. Click the Start button and tap Start Broadcast on the pop-up menu.
4. Now, your iPhone/iPad screen will be mirrored to the TV.
5. Launch the TikTok app and play your desired video to watch it on a Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast TikTok to TV from PC [Windows & Mac]
There are two ways to cast TikTok videos on TV using your PC. You can use either of Chrome or Edge browser on your PC to screen mirror the videos.
Using Google Chrome Browser
1. Launch the Chrome browser on your PC or Mac.
2. Visit the TikTok website and log in with your account credentials.
3. Right-click on the browser and choose the Cast… option from the menu.
4. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Choose the Cast tab option from the Sources drop-down menu.
6. Now, the TikTok website will appear on your Chromecast-connected TV. Play any TikTok video and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Using Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Launch the Edge browser on your PC.
2. Go to the official TikTok website and sign in to your account.
3. Once signed in, click the Menu icon at the top-right.
4. Select the option More tools from the expandable menu.
5. Hit the option Cast media to device and select your Chromecast device from the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the Edge browser screen will be displayed on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Play any TikTok video on the website and stream it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The TikTok app does not natively support the Chromecast feature, so you can prefer the screen mirroring method to watch the TikTok videos on your TV.
Yes. You can get the TikTok app natively on LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV and Google TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.