fuboTV is an American streaming service founded in 2015. It mainly focuses on providing sports-oriented channels streaming popular events like NBA, NFL, NHL, and more. It is a popular option for all Sports lovers. The fuboTV on smartphones (Android and iPhone) supports Chromecast to watch the channels on bigger screens. The following section will show the two different procedures to Chromecast fuboTV contents. Before that, you must sign up for any one of its plans to stream the channels.
fuboTV offers three types of plans:
1. Pro Plan – $64.99/month (you will also get 1000 hours of DVR storage with an unlimited screen).
2. Elite- $79.99/month (you will also get a 1000 hour DVR storage with an unlimited screen).
3. Latino Quarterly – $99/3 months (you will get access to all the channels with 250 hour DVR storage).
Click here to sign up for fuboTV
How to Chromecast fuboTV Using Android/iPhone
1. Connect your Android/iPhone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the fuboTV app from the respective app store.
3. Open the application and log in to your account.
4. Tap on the Chromecast button in the upper right corner.
5. Select your Chromecast device.
6. Upon successful connection, the fuboTV logo will appear on your Chromecast device.
7. Now, play the channel you want and watch it on the TV screen.
How to Chromecast fuboTV Using Windows/Mac
1. Visit https://www.fubo.tv/watch/ with the help of Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Log into your account.
3. Select and play the channel that you want to watch.
4. Click on the verticle three dotted icon at the upper right corner.
5. Click on the Cast option.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Upon successful connection, fuboTV will play on your Chromecast device.
Other Supported Devices
Apart from Chromecast, you could stream fuboTV on other devices like
With this streaming service, you will get to access 100 plus channels that you can watch on supported devices. It is an alternative option for cord-cutters. You have a chance to adapt yourself to the new technology by following the above procedure to stream fuboTV directly from your smartphone or PC to your TV. Mention your queries in the below comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch