How to Change Chromecast Screensaver 
When your Chromecast is not active for a specific period of time, it will display a slideshow of some wonderful images from around the world. Even though it looks beautiful, you can custom it according to your convenience. You can also select your own image to display as a screensaver. With the help of Google Home app, it is very easy to change screensaver images on Chromecast.
Did you want to Change screensaver photos on your Chromecast? Follow the guide for a detailed step-by-step guide.
Related: How to Change Chromecast Name?
How to Change Screensaver on Chromecast?
Download the Google Home app on your smartphone and follow the below-mentioned steps to change the image. Make sure that your Android/iOS and Chromecast are connected to the same network.
#1: Download Google Home app on your Android and iOS device.
#2: Select your Chromecast device.
#3: Click the Settings icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
#4: Tap Personalize Ambient Mode and more.
#5: A pop-up will appear to link your device. Tap Yes, I’m in.
#6: Now, select Ambient Mode.
#7: Now, you three options: Google Photos, Art Gallery and Experimental.
- Google Photos: You can select your personal image or any other image that you stored locally.
- Art Gallery: Collection of Featured Photos, Fine Art, Street Art and much more from Google.
- Experimental: You can import the images from Facebook and Flickr to set as a screensaver on your Chromecast.
These are the steps that you need to follow for changing the Chromecast Screensaver photos. Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the screensaver from the PC or Laptop. You must rely on the Google Home app on your Android smartphone or iPhone/iPad.
Thank you for visiting our site. Use the below comments section to share the queries and feedback related to the article. Follow our Facebook and Twitter profiles to stay connected with us.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Activate NBA on Streaming Devices and Smart TVs
- How to Install and Activate Sling TV on Xbox One
- How to Use ChatGPT to Create Quiz Questions
- How to Activate History Channel on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Set Up and Use NordVPN on Apple TV [4 Ways]
- How to Change Your TikTok Password
- How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick / Fire TV
- Is Streaming Technology As Good For Gaming As It Is For TV?
- Honey Bee IPTV: Watch 20,000+ Live TV Channels at $14.99/month
- How to Install & Activate Vudu on Firestick