Cisco Webex Meetings is an online video conferencing app for office meetings and online classes. It is available as a free app for basic communication, and you can unlock the premium version for business purposes. The paid subscription is available in three versions, namely Starter, Business, and Enterprise. It also offers a cloud storage feature to store the recorded meetings. Instead of using it on mobile phones or PC, some users may think that casting Webex meetings on the TV will help them have a wide and clear picture. By default, Cisco Webex Meetings doesn’t support casting its contents to Chromecast devices. But there are ways to play Cisco contents on your Chromecast connected TV.
Chromecast Cisco Webex Meetings to TV
As said earlier, the Webex Meetings app doesn’t have an inbuilt cast feature. Hence, you have to rely on Screen Mirroring. You can Chromecast Cisco Webex Meetings to TV by mirroring
- Android Phone
- PC/ Laptop
Chromecast Webex Meetings using Android Phone
#1 Connect your Chromecast device and Android Phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
#2 Install Google Home app from Google Play Store and Sign in with your Google account.
#3 Choose the Chromecast device and click Cast My Screen at the bottom.
#4 Select the Cast Screen option.
#5 Click Start Now to begin screen mirroring.
#6 After that, launch the Cisco Webex meetings app on your phone. Join the meeting and view the meeting screen on the TV.
Chromecast Webex Meetings using iPhone
You cannot use the Google Home app to screen mirror your iPhone. You will require a third-party app for screen mirroring. Some of the apps are Chromecast Streamer, Screen mirror for Chromecast, etc. Make sure that your iPhone and Chromecast have connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
#1 Download Chromecast Streamer and Cisco Webex Meetings from the App Store.
#2 Open Streamer for Chromecast and click the Cast icon at the top.
#3 Select the Chromecast device and tap Screen Cast.
#4 Click Start Mirroring in the pop-up and select Start Broadcast to initiate screen mirroring.
#5 Now, launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app and sign in to your account to join the meeting. The meetings will mirror on the TV or desktop screen where your Chromecast is connected.
#6 Once the meeting is over, launch the Chromecast Streamer app and click Stop Broadcast to end the screen mirroring.
Chromecast Webex Meetings using PC/ Laptop
You need to check that both the Chromecast device and PC/ Laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi before proceeding further.
(1) Launch Google Chrome on your PC or Laptop and go to Webex’s official site.
(2) Click the three vertical dot icon (Customize and control Google Chrome) and select the Cast option.
(3) In the pop-up, click the Sources drop-down and select Cast Tab to mirror the current tab.
(4) Select the Chromecast device, and the Webex meetings screen will be mirrored to the TV screen.
(5) Sign in to your Webex account and join the meeting.
Once the meeting is finished, you can close the screen mirroring by clicking the cast icon again and then choose your device name.
These are the possible ways to Chromecast Cisco Webex meetings to TV. You can choose the method based on the device that you own. Cisco Webex meetings support virtual background and different video layouts for creating real-time meetings. Kindly use the comments section to provide any suggestions or queries related to this guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What are the Trends of Forex Trading in 2021?
- How to Find IP Address on iPhone [All Models]
- How to Change Passcode on iPhone [All Models]
- Financial Tips Every Business Owner Should Hear
- How to Archive Instagram Posts, Videos, Chats & Reels
- Top Ranking Casino Slots Software Providers
- How to Connect Roku to New WiFi Without Remote
- How to Watch MLB [Major League Baseball] on Roku
- Most Popular Game Categories In iTunes
- Tips for Fixing Common Roku Problems