Crackle is a free streaming service that has an extensive VOD library with tons of Hollywood movies and TV series in different genres. As this service is free to use, there will be ads displayed while streaming videos. Crackle is compatible with many devices, including Chromecast. If you use a Chromecast device or if your TV has built-in Chromecast support, you can directly cast the Crackle videos on your TV. Cast Crackle on your Chromecast-connected TV and watch hit TV series like Sherlock, Line of Duty, The Oath, etc., on a big screen.
How to Watch Crackle on Chromecast using an Android Phone / iPhone
2) After installing the Crackle app, launch it.
3) Sign in to your Crackle account using the required credentials.
4) Hit the Cast icon in the top right corner.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
5) From the list of devices, click your Chromecast to cast the app.
6) Finally, play any movie on the Crackle app and enjoy streaming it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Crackle from a PC
You can cast the Crackle website in two different ways.
Using Google Chrome
1) Open Google Chrome on your PC.
2) Go to the Crackle website (https://www.crackle.com/) and log in to your account.
3) Select any movie or TV show on the website.
4) Locate and hit the three-dotted icon at the top-right corner.
5) Select the Cast option from the list of options.
6) From the menu, select the name of your Chromecast device and hit Cast tab to cast the website.
7) Now, the video will appear on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Using Microsoft Edge
1) Open Microsoft Edge on your Windows PC or Mac.
2) Navigate to the Crackle website and sign up or log in to your account.
3) After signing in, select the three horizontal lines icon at the top-right.
4) Tap the option More tools and select Cast media to device.
5) From the menu, hit the name of your Chromecast device.
6) Now, you will be able to see the Crackle website on your TV.
7) Play any content on the website and enjoy streaming it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Yes. Crackle is a Chromecast-supported app. So, you can easily cast the Crackle videos on your TV.
You will find difficulty in casting the Crackle app if the smartphone and Chromecast are connected to different WiFi networks. To resolve this problem, connect both devices to the same WiFi.
You can get Crackle by sideloading the app on Google TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.