Crackle is a free streaming service that you can use to stream Hollywood movies, TV series, and more. Also, the Crackle platform has the most significant collection of Hollywood movies and TV shows. But you can only stream its content with commercial interventions. Still, you will have the upper hand because you can access the Crackle platform without registration. Also, with it, you can watch your favorites online on supported devices. One of the best features is its built-in Cast feature that will allow you to stream Crackle on your Chromecast-connected TV. If you want to Chromecast Crackle, you can read below.
Related – How to Chromecast iPad to TV
Methods to Stream Crackle
You can Chromecast Crackle in two ways: using an Android phone/ tablet, iPhone/ iPad, or from a PC.
How to Chromecast Crackle using Android / iOS Smartphone
The steps to Chromecast Crackle by using Android Smartphones are as follows.
1) Connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) After you have installed the Crackle app, launch it.
4) Sign in to your account if needed.
5) Select any available content you want to watch and play it.
5) Now, select the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
6) Select your Chromecast-connected TV.
7) Finally, the selected content will play on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Crave to TV
How to Chromecast Crackle using a PC
The steps to Chromecast Crackle by using a PC are as follows.
1) Connect your Chromecast-connected TV and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Open the Google Chrome browser on a PC.
3) Then, enter the URL of Crackle https://www.crackle.com/ in the URL / search box and visit it.
4) Select any movie or TV show.
5) Now, click on the Three Vertical Dots icon available in the upper right corner of the screen.
6) Select the Cast option from the list of options.
7) Select your Chromecast-connected TV from the list of devices.
Finally, the content on the Crackle website will stream on Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast BBC iPlayer
Registered users get fewer ads. So, you can make use of this option.
The Crackle app is currently available only in U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia.
If the cast button is not working, check if Chromecast-connected TV and smartphones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and try again after replugging the Chromecast device.
Crackle was owned by Sony until 2019, as it was offered as Sony Crackle. As of today, it is owned by Chicken Soup for Soul entertainment.
Yes, you can cast Crackle using the in-built cast option from your iPhone.
To watch Crackle using streaming devices, you need to activate it. It can be done by entering the activation code shown on your Smart TV in the required field on the Crackle website.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV