Dailymotion is a popularly used video hosting service just like YouTube. Those looking for the best replacement of YouTube can opt Dailymotion as it has almost all the videos. You can watch the latest news and sports, never miss videos, high-quality music, etc. It has the biggest database with millions of videos. Discover the best of web video contents right from Dailymotion. You will even be able to watch the trending stories every day. In addition to streaming, you will be able to save videos to watch it later without the internet. Create a library to manage all your activity in one click. Lately, the Dailymotion app is updated with a built-in cast feature.
Anyone can Chromecast Dailymotion to smart TV just with a click on the cast icon and stream the same video on the bigger screen. Further, the article will guide you with the procedure to cast Dailymotion to TV in brief.
How to Chromecast Dailymotion to Smart TV?
There are two ways in which you can easily cast Dailymotion contents to your TV.
- Chromecast Dailymotion using Smartphone
- Chromecast Dailymotion using PC
- Plugin your Google Chromecast into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Keep your Phone/PC and Chromecast TV connected to the same WiFi.
Related: How to Chromecast Netflix Videos?
Steps to Chromecast Dailymotion using Smartphone
To cast Dailymotion to TV, you should have an Android device. The steps given below will help you mirror your phone screen with Dailymotion to TV.
Step 1: Firstly, open Google Play Store on your Android device.
Step 2: On the search bar, type as Dailymotion and tap the magnifier icon.
Step 3: Choose Dailymotion from the search result. Tap on Install option after that.
Step 4: Click on the Open button after the download to launch it on your smartphone.
Step 5: Head to the settings and select the Cast menu.
Step 6: On the pop-up, select the Chromecast TV name to further carry out casting.
Step 7: The entire phone screen with Dailymotion will be screencast to the TV screen at last.
- On you phone click Settings > select Connected Devices > choose Connected Preferences > tap on Cast option.
- Meanwhile, click on the Chromecast TV name > click Start Now on the pop-up > open Dailymotion > Play video and it will be Chromecast to TV.
Steps to Chromecast Dailymotion using PC
If you have the latest Chrome web browser on your PC, then it is easy to cast Dailymotion to the smart TV. To know more, head down the section below.
Step 1: Initially, launch the Chrome web browser on your desktop/laptop.
Step 2: Visit dailymotion.com on the address bar. Tap on the Enter key.
Step 3: Click on any video to play it on your desktop. Meanwhile, right-click and select Cast option.
Step 4: On the Cast tab, you need to click on the Chromecast TV name.
Step 5: Further, tap on the Sources drop-down to select Cast tab.
Step 6: Finally, the video playing on your PC will be screen mirrored to the Chromecast TV.
Now that you have learned to Chromecast Dailymotion to smart TV. You can stream all the videos that matter to you and cast the same to watch it on the big screen. Dailymotion is entirely free to use and you can stream its videos for an unlimited time.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC