- The Disney Plus app has built-in cast support.
- You can cast Disney Plus videos on Chromecast-connected TV from your Smartphone or PC.
Disney Plus is a premium service where you can stream movies and TV shows from studios like Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney. Disney Plus is an Chromecast-compatible application. So, you can cast the Disney+ app directly on any Chromecast-connected TV or Chromecast built-in TV.
In this article, you will learn how to cast Disney+ content on your TV from a Smartphone or PC. Before moving into the steps, fulfill the requirements mentioned in the checklist.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast using Smartphone [Android Phone / iPhone]
2. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
3. Sign In using your Disney+ login credentials.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
4. On the home screen, click the Cast icon located at the top right corner.
5. Select your Chromecast device to cast the app.
6. Play any movie or TV show on the Disney+ app and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. To stop casting, click the Cast icon and select Stop Casting.
How to Cast Disney Plus on Chromecast-connected TV from PC [Google Chrome]
1. Open Google Chrome and visit disneyplus.com.
2. Tap Log In at the top.
3. Enter the required login credentials.
4. Play the Disney+ content you want to cast on TV.
5. Right-click anywhere on the screen and hit the Cast icon from the pop-up menu.
6. Tap your Chromecast device and hit the option Cast tab.
7. Now, the Disney Plus website will be cast on your TV.
8. Enjoy streaming the Disney+ content on a big screen.
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Chromecast
If you face any issues while casting the Disney+ app on your Chromecast-connected TV, it may be due to several reasons. The possible reasons could be the unstable WiFi network, server outage, software bugs, or outdated device firmware. Whatever the reason, refer to the steps below to fix the issue.
- Check if your Chromecast and casting devices (Smartphone / PC) are under the same WiFi.
- Ensure that the network connection is stable. If it is unstable, connect your devices to another stable network.
- Uninstall and re-install the Disney+ app on your casting device.
- Restart your Chromecast device and the TV.
- Update your Chromecast device and the Disney+ app to the latest version.
- If nothing works, reset your Chromecast device.
Disney Plus: Subscription Plans
You can sign up for any Disney+ plan on the official website. The plans and pricing of Disney Plus are tabulated below.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Disney Plus does not provide any free trial.
Yes, you can get the Disney+ app from the Play Store on your Google TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.