Fox News is your go-to option for those who want to stay updated with current news and related stuff. Fox News channel brings various current, breaking, trending, and latest news anywhere anytime. The app is available on various devices like Android, iOS, etc., But then the app is not compatible with the Chromecast device. If you are a Chromecast user, you may need to screen mirror your smartphone or laptop to cast the Fox News contents.
Chromecast Fox News
As said, Fox News is not compatible with Chromecast. You may need to screen mirror your Android or iOS smartphone after installing the application to cast its contents. Or you can cast the Fox News site from the PC or Mac with the Google Chrome browser.
Chromecast Fox News using Android
1. Set up Chromecast device with your TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Install the Fox News app from the Google Play Store.
3. Make sure to connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network of Chromecast.
4. Swipe down the notification bar and pull out the action center.
5. Tap the Cast or Screen Cast option.
6. From the list of all the nearby devices, choose the Chromecast device which you want to stream.
7. On the pop-up dialog warning, tap the Start Now option.
8. Launch the Fox News app and play the news content that you want.
9. On successful connection, the contents will stream on your TV.
Chromecast Fox News using iOS
You can’t screen mirror iOS devices natively as you did in Android. You need to install a third-party application like Replica or Streamer for Chromecast to screen your iPhone to your Chromecast-connected TV.
1. Connect your Chromecast to the TV.
2. Install the Fox News app from the App Store on your iPhone.
3. Make sure to connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network of Chromecast.
4. On the other hand, install the Replica app from the App Store.
5. Open the Replica app and tap Continue on the app welcome screen.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Tap Start Broadcast on the following screen.
8. Once the screen is mirrored, launch the Fox News app and start streaming the news contents.
Chromecast Fox News using Chrome Browser from Windows or Mac
You can also cast the Chromecast Fox News site from the Google Chrome browser. The following steps are applicable for both Windows PC and Mac.
1. Launch the Google Chrome browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Visit the official Fox News site.
3. Make sure to connect your Chromecast device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Right-click on the browser screen and choose the Cast option.
5. Ensure to select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. After the successful connection, select and play the news content you want.
Even though Fox News is not Chromecast compatible, you can rely on these screen mirror methods to cast Fox News to your TV. If you had any queries, use the comments section to mention them. Follow our Facebook and Twitter profiles to get instant updates about our articles.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Stream Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku Devices
- How to Turn Off Chromecast [Possible Ways]
- How Has Technology Changed the Gaming Industry?
- How to Install and Watch HBO Max on Google TV
- How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription 
- 5 Apps for Car interacting to enjoy the Driving experience
- How to Log out of Netflix on Roku [All Models]
- Understanding the Benefits of Cutting the Cord
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV4 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android9 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android9 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to10 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes